Arrow left Arrow right

Elections 2015

Ballot box image

Please visit your district or borough council for information on candidates, polling stations and registering to vote:

Your school

Term starts:

Monday 13th April 2015

Term ends:

Friday 22nd May 2015

Your library

Search the library catalogue for books, CDs and DVDs.

Council jobs

Find out about latest vacancies available at Warwickshire County Council at the WM Jobs website.

Visit WMjobs website

Plan your journey

Enter your post-code, location or town.



Latest News

A-Z of services