Warwickshire County Council Councillors’ Grant Fund 2022-2023 Round 1
The first round of the County Councillors Grant Fund launches on the 18th of April. The deadline for applications is Sunday 29 May at 5pm.
All applications should aim to build community capacity and improve the health and wellbeing of people living in Warwickshire in both urban and rural areas.
- Improve community assets and their sustainability
- Improve access to services
- Improve financial capability
- Reduce loneliness and isolation
- Improve physical and/or mental health and wellbeing
- Promote equalities and inclusivity
- Improve the physical environment or reduce the environmental impact
Projects that continue to support Covid-19 and the wider impacts of the pandemic will also be considered.
Please ensure you read the guidance notes carefully before submitting your application
Applications will need to be submitted using our online application form. Please note that you cannot save this form and you will have to complete it in one go. Applications cannot be edited once you have submitted, so please ensure you prepare your answers before submission.
Please note that Round 1 of County Councillor Grants Fund 2022-23 is now closed. You can check back later in the year for information on Round 2.
You will get an email with a copy of your responses after the closing date.
Deadline for applications is Sunday 29 May at 5pm.
To find out who your local councillor is, please visit the Write To Them website where you can search councillors based on your organisation postcode.
If you’re interested in applying for a Warwickshire County Council Councillors’ Grant, there are a couple of drop-in events in Rugby where you can chat to the county council and Warwickshire CAVA about making an application.
- Sainsburys café, Dunchurch Road, Rugby, CV22 6HU on Wednesday 11th May, 10am to 12 noon.
- Bilton Evangelical Church, Main Street, Bilton, CV22 7NQ on Wednesday 18th May from 1pm to 3pm.