Warwickshire County Council Councillors’ Grant Fund 2021-22 Round 1
The Warwickshire County Council Councillors’ Grant Fund is aimed at community and voluntary organisations. The Fund provides each of the County’s 57 Councillors with a pot of £6000 to support small-scale projects within their division that support the following outcomes:
- Warwickshire’s communities and individuals are supported to be safe, healthy and independent
- Warwickshire’s economy is vibrant and supported by the right jobs, training, skills and infrastructure
All applications should aim to build community capacity and improve the health and wellbeing of people living in Warwickshire.
- Improve community assets and their sustainability
- Improve access to services
- Improve financial capability
- Reduce loneliness and isolation
- Improve physical and/or mental health and wellbeing
- Promote equalities and inclusivity
- Improve the physical environment or reduce the environmental impact
Projects that continue to support Covid-19 and the wider impacts of the pandemic will also be considered.
Please ensure you read the guidance notes carefully before submitting your application
Applications will need to be submitted using our online application form. Please note that you cannot save this form and you will have to complete it in one go. Applications cannot be edited once you have submitted, so please ensure you prepare your answers before submission.
You will get an email with a copy of your responses after the closing date.
Deadline for applications is Sunday 11 July 2021 5pm.
Two Funding Workshops will also be held for prospective applicants across the County on Monday 7 June (18.30-19.30) and Wednesday 9 June (14.30 - 15.30) which will include:
- Guidance on eligibility of projects
- Advice on completing the Councillors Grant Fund application
- Signposting to other funding or support services
There will also be an opportunity for networking and informal conversations with both WCC and WCAVA representatives.
If you are yet to complete monitoring and End of Project report forms for a previous project, please complete the End of Project report form.