Most items are loaned for twenty one days. A fine is incurred for each day that the item is overdue. Renew or return items before or on the date that they are due to be returned. You can check the dates your items are due for return in your library account. There are no fines for eBook and eAudio loans.
Renewing your loans
You can renew up to three times, unless your items have been requested by another borrower. You can renew overdue books but existing fines will apply.
Ways to renew
- via your library account;
- via our automated 24/7 renewal line, available 24 hours a day – call 01926 499273;
- by contacting libraries;
- in person at any library – no need to bring the books with you, unless you have renewed three times already.
Please have your library card number with you, when you renew.
Why can’t I renew?
It is not always possible to renew your item:
- online, if it has been renewed three times already. Please bring the item into any library to renew;
- if it has been requested by another customer.
Returning your loans
You can return your loans to any Warwickshire County Council or Community Managed library – find a library.
Receive courtesy emails before your items are due for renewal or return
We notify you by email when your items are due for renewal or return, if you have given us your email address. You can add and update your email address by logging into your library account – select ‘Personal data’ then ‘Change your details’. Alternatively ask a member of staff at your library.
Please note: failure to receive a courtesy email will not oblige your library to waive any overdue charges.