Changes to Mobile libraries due to coronavirus
Mobile Library Service - Select and collect
A reduced Mobile Library Service is currently in operation. Staff can select up to 4 books per customer to be collected from over 150 designated locations around Warwickshire.
To arrange a collection of books, please contact the Mobile Library Team on 01926 851031 or [email protected].
About the Service
- Items can be collected from over 150 locations in Warwickshire.
- We are currently operating this service using smaller delivery vans.
- It is not possible for customers to enter the vehicle.
- Only items that have been preselected by staff can be collected on the day.
- Customers can safely return items to the van.
- Requests for specific titles can be made by contacting the mobile library team directly.
- In line with government guidelines this is a contactless service.
Contact the Mobile Library Service