Changes to Mobile libraries due to coronavirus
Mobile Library Service - Bringing the library to you
Our mobile libraries make almost 250 stops across Warwickshire. They're easy to spot in their Shakespeare themed liveries - Hamlet, A Midsummer Night's Dream, and Romeo & Juliet.
About the Service
Each mobile library has:
- A selection of books, including large print
- Spoken word
- Books for young children
Each mobile library is accessible with a low entrance of two small steps and a ramp at the rear for wheelchair users.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) precautions
- If you visit a mobile library you should wear a mask (unless exempt) and sanitise your hands.
- You will be asked to provide contact information for NHS Test and Trace.
- Customers should adhere to the national restrictions and stay at home if you have any symptoms of coronavirus .
- Numbers of customers on board at one time will be limited. During busier times you may have to queue to enter.
Contact the Mobile Library Service