About the service
Warwickshire Trading Standards calibration laboratory services offer a wide range of calibration and metrological services which are UKAS accredited in certain fields.
You are therefore assured of:
- A totally independent and confidential service
- A competitive price
- Full traceability of all measurements to national standards
- A prompt and efficient service
- Hydrocarbon flow meters
- Calibration of weights and poises
- Volumetric and gravimetric testing of vessels
- Water meter calibration
- Weight hire
- Is responsible for the certification of all operators of public weighbridges in Warwickshire.
- Does not necessarily provide training itself but does conduct tests.
- There is no charge for this service.
- Please note: operators of private weighbridges are not required to be certificated, but their equipment must still be accurate.
Technical details of Calibration Services UKAS accredited calibration laboratory No. 0315
Calibration with traceability to national standards
|Hydrocarbon flowmeters||Kerosene Gas oil SBP 11||1-50 lpm||± 0.05%|
|Mass||Weights||25 kg – 1000 kg||OIML M1|
|Water Meters||Water||1-500 lpm||± 0.05%|
|Volumetric measures (volumetric or gravimetric test)||Water||Up to 20 l||± 0.02%|
|Fuel tanker meters (tested on site)||Hydrocarbon||To capacity||Applicable regs|
Services for hire
Brass/cast iron weights 500g – 1 tonne