Coronavirus (COVID-19)

For support and advice about council services please call 01926 410410.

If you are clinically extremely vulnerable to COVID-19 and need support call the Hotline on 0800 408 1447
Trading Standards
Popular service information

Before you contact us, these links may help solve your problem or answer your question:

Trading Standards has an agreement with Citizens Advice to help you report a problem or obtain consumer or business advice. If you are a consumer or a business and wish to obtain advice, make a complaint or report a breach of Trading Standards law, please contact the Citizens Advice Consumer Service on

Tel:  0808 223 1133

Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm

Consumers will receive advice directly from the Citizens Advice Consumer Service. This information is shared with Trading Standards in order that Officers can deal with breaches of criminal law. Businesses requiring advice on Trading Standards law will have their enquiry logged and forwarded to their local Trading Standards Service.



For weights & measures, licencing and animal health enquiries ONLY please phone: 01926 414040

If you are a consumer, or a business requiring general advice, please phone:  0808 223 1133

Office Hours:

  • Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm

Warwickshire County Council
Trading Standards Service
Old Budbrooke Road
CV35 7DP