Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator
Some documents temporarily unavailable.

We are experiencing an issue where some of our documents are not downloading. Please bear with us while we resolve this issue. If the required document does not download please contact the service.

Street Café Licences have been replaced with Pavement Licences under new legislation enacted in March 2024. Pavement Licences are now administered by the local borough and district councils.

Update cookies preferences