Housing related support

We aim to improve the quality of people’s lives, by promoting independent living and encouraging people to build on their existing skills and capabilities.

These services are either accommodation-based, where support is provided to people living in specific accommodation, or are provided on a floating support basis where the support worker visits customers in their own homes

We help people aged 16 or over to:

  • Maintain independence, good health and wellbeing
  • Keep safe within their home and local community
  • Budget effectively
  • Understand their tenancies
  • Participate in training/education
  • Obtain paid work.


How to access the services?

You can request support yourself by using the referral form or by phoning the support provider.

Referrals on someone’s behalf can be made by any agency including:

  • Self­-referring (using the referral form);
  • MAPPA/Police/National Probation Service/Community Rehabilitation
    Company/Youth Justice;
  • Children’s social care;
  • Housing Department;
  • Advice Agencies;
  • Health and Wellbeing Agencies, including Family Nurse Partnership.

To apply for any of the following services please complete the referral form.

Accommodation based services

These services will provide short term accommodation based support to prevent, reduce and/or delay their need for care and support through being homeless.

Young people aged 16 to 25

This service is provided by the Salvation Army Housing Association.

Please complete the referral form and send to referrals-warks@saha.org.uk.

01926 335402

Homeless people and ex­-offenders aged 25 and above

This service is provided by Stonham, part of Home Group.

Please complete the referral form and send to contactwarwickshire@homegroup.org.uk.

0300 131 0017

Floating Support services

These services provide short term interventions to:

  • Support people to stay in their homes
  • Support people to work towards people living in their own home
  • Prevent homelessness, hospitalisation or institutional care.

Young people aged 16 to 25

This service is provided by St Basils working with Doorway.

Please complete the referral form and send to

01789 332 540

People aged 25 and above

This service is provided by P3.

Please complete the online referral.

Or alternatively complete the referral form and send to warks@p3charity.org.

0808 164 6220

People with disabilities aged 16 and above

This service is provided by Together for Mental Wellbeing, working with BID Services and supports people with a variety of needs including those with mental issues, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and sensory impairments.

Please complete the referral form and send to:


02476 796416

Housing related support was last updated on November 29, 2017.