Reducing the impact of COVID Grant 2021-23
Building resilience in ethnically diverse communities
The COVID 19 pandemic has brought health inequalities into focus and one part of the population that has been particularly affected is Black, Asian and minority ethnic communities.
The Reducing the impact of COVID grant 2021-23 is aimed at community and voluntary organisations to support Council’s strategic priorities:
- We want Warwickshire to have a thriving economy and places that have the right jobs, skills, education and infrastructure. +
- We want to be a County where all people can live their best lives; where communities and individuals are supported to live safely, healthily, happily and independently.
- We want to be a County with a sustainable future which means adapting to and mitigating climate change and meeting net zero commitments.
Round 2 is now open and you can get more information on the COVID grant page.
We also recommend that you also sign up to the Warwickshire Community and Voluntary Action newsletters to receive updates on this fund and other opportunities
WCC Councillors’ Grant Fund
Round 2 of the County Councillors Grant Fund 2022-23 has launched on 5th of September.
The deadline for applications is Sunday 16 October at 5pm.
All applications should aim to build community capacity and improve the health and wellbeing of people living in Warwickshire in both urban and rural areas. Projects need to meet at least one of the criteria:
- Improve community assets and their sustainability
- Improve access to services
- Improve financial capability
- Support residents with the current cost-of-living crisis
- Reduce loneliness and isolation
- Improve physical and/or mental health and wellbeing
- Promote equalities and inclusivity
- Improve the physical environment or reduce the environmental impact
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Computers Scheme
The Community Computers scheme is currently closed please check back later in the year.
Business grants, loans and finance
Funding opportunities such as European Funding, National Lottery and Green Funds.
Grant advice and searches
For funding advice and to conduct a funding search please visit:
Borough and District Council grant schemes
- North Warwickshire Borough Council
- Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council
- Rugby Borough Council
- Stratford-on-Avon District Council
- Warwick District Council
Town and Parish Council grant schemes
- Stratford Town Trust
- Kenilworth Town Council
- Royal Leamington Spa Town Council
- Warwick Town Council - Community funding
National Lottery Funding
This site allows you to search for information on current funding programmes across the UK.
Coalfields Regeneration Trust
The Trust works in two main areas. They are a grant-maker and they are actively involved in supporting projects on the ground in coalfield communities.