|Tuesday||09.30 – 13.00 and 14.00 – 19.00|
|Thursday||09.30 – 13.00 and 14.00 – 18.00|
|Friday||09.30 – 13.00 and 14.00 – 18.00|
|Saturday||09.30 – 13.00|
Library services are also available by telephone – 0300 555 8171:
- Monday to Friday: 08.00 – 18.30
- Saturday: 09.00 – 13.00
The library will be closed for mini-refurbishment from Monday 9th April to Wednesday 11th April and will be reopening on Thursday 12th April at 9.30 am. We apologise for any inconvenience.
LocationView Polesworth Library in a larger map
What we offer
- books, talking books, large print
- feature and children’s DVDs
- newspapers and magazines
- Books on Prescription collection – mental health self-help books, eBooks and CDs.
- computers with printing and scanning – printing is A4 colour
- fax service
- photocopier – A4 colour
- UK Online Centre
Groups and Activities
- Rhyme Time – songs and rhymes for 0-2 year olds and parents and carers. Tuesdays, 11:00 – 11:30.
- Story Stomp – fun session with stories and rhymes for 2-4 year olds and their parents and carers to follow on from Rhyme Time. Thursdays, 10:00 – 10:30. Term time only.
- Lego Club – creative themed sessions for children to build and create with Lego. Saturdays, 11:00 – 12:00.
- Silver Surfers – free computer and tablet help sessions for people aged 50 plus. Thursdays, 10:00 – 12:00. Drop-in, no need to book.
- Book and a Brew – tea, coffee and a chat. Thursdays, 10:30 – 11:30.
Warwickshire Police public enquiry service here.
Call into the library where staff can put you in touch with the police to:
- report a crime or anti-social behaviour,
- report lost or found property etc,
- access the police website using the free to use public computers.
Please visit www.warwickshire.police.uk or call 01926 415 000 for online and telephone services.
Polesworth Library is a Safe Place where you can go to get help if you feel unsafe or at risk when you are out and about.
We will help you contact your support worker, family member, carer or the police. You will know it’s a Safe Place as it will have a sticker in the window.
For more information visit the Safe Places page.
Disabled access features – DisabledGo has a detailed access guide, showing a graphical summary of the venue’s accessibility using access icons and detailed information of the key features of the venue.