This recycling centre opens on Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays only.
Vans are not permitted unless eligible for a voucher. If a voucher is not presented a charge will be made. Business waste is chargable.
Cyclists bringing household waste are welcome and do not need to book.
On the Eventbrite booking system, to view additional times, click on 'More options' then click on any of the three visible times. You can then use the right arrow key to scroll across to later times.
Cars with trailers are not permitted to visit this site.
Please do not book a car only space for a car and trailer.
- Recycling centre booking FAQs
- Make full use of your kerbside collections
- Sofas, armchairs and other upholstered domestic seating cannot be accepted at this recycling centre. Please offer for re-use where possible.
Wellesbourne recycling centre
- Opening times
1 April to 30 September
1 October to 31 March
Monday 9.30am to 3.15pm 9.30am to 3.15pm Tuesday Closed Closed Wednesday Closed Closed Thursday Closed Closed Friday Closed Closed Saturday 8.30am to 5.45pm 8.30am to 4.15pm Sunday 8.30am to 5.45pm 8.30am to 4.15pm
This site is closed on all bank holidays.
- Vehicle restrictions
Restrictions are in place at Wellesbourne recycling centre for:
- large 4x4s
Cyclists bringing household waste are welcome and do not need to book. Please be aware of manoeuvring vehicles and take care on site as entrances can be busy.
- Types of waste
- Commercial and chargeable household waste
Commercial and chargeable waste services are not currently available at this site.
Other sites offering this service are:
- Burton Farm, Stratford-upon-Avon (7 days a week)
- Cherry Orchard, Kenilworth (Monday - Friday only)
- Hunters Lane, Rugby (7 days a week)
- Judkins, Nuneaton (Monday- Friday)
- Lower House Farm, Baddesley Ensor, Nr Atherstone (7 days a week)
- Princes Drive, Leamington Spa (7 days a week)
- Shipston (Monday - Friday only)
Please check materials accepted before visiting as they differ from site to site.
- Commercial vehicles accepted at this site
If you are planning to bring commercial or chargeable waste to the site, please check the table below for the size of vehicle accepted.
Vehicle type Accepted? Car Yes - chargeable Estate car/car derived van (eg Astra van, Fiesta van etc) Yes - chargeable Small van or pick up (eg VW Caddy, Vauxhall Combo, Ford Connect etc) Yes - chargeable Twin cab pick-up / large 4×4 Yes - chargeable Trailers up to 1.83m (6ft) in length Yes - chargeable Transit vans or larger No Trailers over 1.83m (6ft) length No
We provide a 'pay-as-you-throw' scheme at Wellesbourne Recycling Centre.
Commercial recycling permits and pre-paid commercial sacks operate at this site.
- Reuse shops
- Pedestrian access
For safety reasons pedestrian access is not permitted.
We may be able to make arrangements if you do not have access to a vehicle, please call us on 01926 412593.
We require 48 hours notice.
- Disabled access
- Site safety
- Please wear suitable clothing (no open toe footwear)
- Use gloves when handling sharp/heavy items
- Place all items in the correct containers
- Co-operate with staff and ask for advice if needed
- Black bags may be opened by staff. You may be asked to sort and recycle mixed bags of rubbish
- Keep all children and animals inside your vehicle
- Observe the 5 mph speed limit
- Be courteous to staff and other customers
- Comply with all policies such as vehicle and DIY waste restrictions
- All commercial and chargeable household waste must be paid for
- Park in marked bays only or as directed by staff
- Move around on site with caution, do not be distracted by handheld devices such as phones or cameras
- Wheeled bins are not permitted on site
- As a driver, be aware of and take care around site users most at risk from road traffic such as pedestrians, older adults, disabled people, cyclists and motorcyclists
- Documents and downloads