You can now book appointments to visit this recycling centre which will be open on Saturdays and Sundays only. Please carefully read the information in the booking process.
This site currently has limited availability. If you are unable to book a time slot, check again tomorrow.
Cars that turn up on the day without a booking will be turned away.
Cars with trailers are not permitted to visit this site, even with a booking. If you try to visit with a trailer, even if you have an appointment for a car, you will be turned away.
There are a limited number of spaces for a visit with a car and small trailer. These appointments are limited to certain days at three sites: Lower House Farm in North Warwickshire, Cherry Orchard in Kenilworth and Burton Farm in Stratford. Trailers must be less than 6’ bed length, single axle and unbraked.
If you try to visit with a trailer without the correct booking, you will be turned away.
- Recycling centre booking FAQs
- Make full use of your kerbside collections
- View the latest updates on waste and recycling services affected by coronavirus
Stockton recycling centre
- Opening times
Please see section at the top of this page for information on site opening.
- Vehicle restrictions
Restrictions are in place at Stockton recycling centre for:
- large 4x4
- Types of waste
Accepted Restricted Not accepted Batteries Fluorescent tubes Ammunition/explosives Car batteries Hardcore, rubble and soil Asbestos Cardboard Hazardous/restricted waste Chemicals Carpet Soil Clinical waste Cartons Used engine oil Fireworks Clothes Gas bottles Cooking oil Medicines Electrical goods Paint Foil, food tins and drink cans Plasterboard Fridges and freezers Tyres Furniture Garden waste Glass Household waste Mattresses Mobile phones Paper Plastic (mixed) Scrap metal Shoes Telephone directories TVs and monitors Wood and timber
- Commercial and chargeable household waste
Please Note: Due to COVID-19 restrictions, commercial and chargeable household waste is not currently accepted at this site.
This service is available on a Monday only. Commercial materials accepted at this site are as follows: Garden waste, non-recyclable waste, wood/timber/chipboard and soil/rubble.
- Commercial vehicles accepted at this site
If you are planning to bring commercial or chargeable waste to the site, please check the table below for the size of vehicle accepted.
Vehicle type Accepted? Car Yes - chargeable Estate car/car derived van (eg Astra van, Fiesta van etc) Yes - chargeable Small van or pick up (eg VW Caddy, Vauxhall Combo, Ford Connect etc) Yes - chargeable Twin cab pick-up / large 4×4 Yes - chargeable Trailers up to 1.83m (6ft) length Yes - chargeable Transit vans or larger No Trailers over 1.83m (6ft) length No
We provide a 'pay-as-you-throw' scheme at Stockton Recycling Centre.
Commercial recycling permits and pre-paid commercial sacks operate at this site.
- Reuse shops
- Pedestrian access
For safety reasons pedestrian access is not permitted.
We may be able to make arrangements if you do not have access to a vehicle, please call us on 01926 412593.
We require 48 hours notice.
- Disabled access
- Site safety
- Please wear suitable clothing (no open toe footwear)
- Use gloves when handling sharp/heavy items
- Place all items in the correct containers
- Co-operate with staff and ask for advice if needed
- Black bags may be opened by staff. You may be asked to sort and recycle mixed bags of rubbish
- Keep all children and animals inside your vehicle
- Observe the 5 mph speed limit
- Be courteous to staff and other customers
- Comply with all policies such as vehicle and DIY waste restrictions
- All commercial and chargeable household waste must be paid for
- Park in marked bays only or as directed by staff
- Move around on site with caution, do not be distracted by handheld devices such as phones or cameras
- Wheeled bins are not permitted on site
- Documents and downloads
- Contact us