You can now book appointments to visit this recycling centre. Please carefully read the information in the booking process.
You must be a Warwickshire resident to use this service. Please bring proof of residency.
Cars that turn up on the day without a booking will be turned away.
As a driver, be aware of and take care around site users most at risk from road traffic such as pedestrians, older adults, disabled people, cyclists and motorcyclists.
Vans are not permitted unless eligible for a voucher. If a voucher is not presented a charge will be made. Business waste is chargable.
Cyclists bringing household waste are welcome and do not need to book. Please be aware of manoeuvring vehicles and take care on site as entrances can be busy. Please report to the meet and greet member of staff on arrival.
There are a limited number of spaces for a visit with a car and small trailer. These appointments are available seven days a week at the six larger sites; Burton Farm, Cherry Orchard, Hunters Lane, Judkins, Lower House Farm and Princes Drive. Trailers must be less than 6’ bed length, single axle and unbraked.
Please do not book a car only space for a car and trailer.
Judkins recycling centre
- Opening times
Please see section at the top of this page for information on site opening.
- Let's sort it together project
- Vehicle restrictions
Restrictions are in place at Judkins recycling centre for:
- large 4x4s
Cyclists bringing household waste are welcome and do not need to book. Please be aware of manoeuvring vehicles and take care on site as entrances can be busy.
Please report to the meet and greet member of staff on arrival.
- Types of waste
Accepted Restricted Not accepted Batteries Asbestos Ammunition/explosives Car batteries Fluorescent tubes Cartons Cardboard Gas bottles Chemicals Carpet Hardcore, rubble and soil Clinical waste Clothes Hazardous/restricted waste Tyres Cooking oil Plasterboard Fireworks Electrical goods Soil Medicines Foil, food tins and drink cans Used engine oil Paint Fridges and freezers Garden waste Glass Household waste Mattresses Mobile phones Paper Plastic bottles Scrap metal Shoes Telephone directories TVs and monitors Wood and timber
You can now vacuum your vehicle when visiting Judkins Recycling Centre for a small fee.
- Commercial and chargeable household waste
This service is available during the opening hours of the site, from Monday to Friday only.
Commercial materials accepted are:
- garden waste
- non-recyclable waste
- wood / timber / chipboard
- soil / rubble
- plasterboard / gypsum
- electrical items
- Commercial vehicles accepted at this site
If you are planning to bring commercial or chargeable waste to the site, please check the table below for the size of vehicle accepted.
Vehicle type Accepted? Car Yes - chargeable Estate car/car derived van (eg Astra van, Fiesta van etc) Yes - chargeable Small van or pick up (eg VW Caddy, Vauxhall Combo, Ford Connect etc) Yes - chargeable Twin cab pick-up / large 4×4 Yes - chargeable Trailers up to 1.83m (6ft) in length Yes - chargeable Transit vans or larger No Trailers over 1.83m (6ft) in length No
We provide a 'pay-as-you-throw' scheme at Judkins Recycling Centre.
Please note commercial recycling permits and pre-paid commercial sacks are not accepted at this site.
- Reuse shops
Pre-booking is not required to visit the Mary Ann Evans Hospice shop at Judkins.
All proceeds from the sale of items from the shop go directly to the charity.
- Pedestrian access
For safety reasons pedestrian access is not permitted.
We may be able to make arrangements if you do not have access to a vehicle, please call us on 01926 412593. We require 48 hours notice.
- Disabled access
- Site safety
- Please wear suitable clothing (no open toe footwear)
- Use gloves when handling sharp/heavy items
- Place all items in the correct containers
- Co-operate with staff and ask for advice if needed
- Black bags may be opened by staff. You may be asked to sort and recycle mixed bags of rubbish
- Keep all children and animals inside your vehicle
- Observe the 5 mph speed limit
- Be courteous to staff and other customers
- Comply with all policies such as vehicle and DIY waste restrictions
- Park in marked bays only or as directed by staff
- Move around on site with caution, do not be distracted by handheld devices such as phones or cameras
- Wheeled bins are not permitted on site
- As a driver, be aware of and take care around site users most at risk from road traffic such as pedestrians, older adults, disabled people, cyclists and motorcyclists
- Body worn video cameras
- Documents and downloads
- Contact us