Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator

Will I have to pay for adult social care support?

By law, we can ask people that receive adult social care services to contribute to the cost of the support they receive. These contributions help us to continue to provide adult social care services to the growing number of people who need them. Everyone will be offered a financial assessment to work out how much they can afford to pay towards the cost of their care.

Print all pages

Update cookies preferences