All Warwickshire Libraries provide a safe and friendly environment. Joining the library is free.
What can you borrow?
- Up to ten books
- A wide range of information books;
- eBooks, eAudio and eMagazines
Help with your driving test and other big stuff
Did you know you can practice your driving theory test, learn a language and more?
Sorted! Books on prescription for young adults
The Sorted! book collections help children, young people and parents with common problems and situations, such as parents separating, the loss of someone close, anger, sadness, anxiety and worry.
Our young adult collections include the latest fiction and non-fiction, books for dealing with life, graphic novels and manga.
Record and review your reads
What to read next
- Fantastic Fiction
- Love Reading
- Which Book
- BookTrust – Teenagers. Book recommendations for teenagers, monthly roundups of the best new books, booklists, and the 25 best books for 12-14 year olds.
- Library Catalogue – reading ideas
Warwickshire Young Poet Laureate
The position of Young Poet Laureate is unique, giving the appointed person an opportunity to work with Warwickshire Libraries; taking part in events and activities across the county, under the mentorship of a professional poet. Warwickshire Young Poet Laureates have performed on the radio, on film, at festivals and led their own poetry workshops.
Homework and study support
In the library
We have space for you to write and study in small groups. All libraries offer computer access and free WiFi.
- Try our online resources including Encyclopaedia Britannica and ScreenOnline.
- Ask a librarian – chat or email and we’ll aim to find the right answer for you.