Let’s Make can help you:
- learn new skills and experiment with the latest technology
- be creative
- design basic ideas into finished products
- improve your job opportunities
- enhance your portfolio
- meet others, share ideas and skills.
Gallery – Let’s Make
Using Let’s Make
Our Let’s Make spaces are at:
You can book to use one of our Let’s Make computers and access a range of professional learning tools and creative software, including Adobe Creative Cloud and Skillshare.
You will need to be a library member and take part in a short induction to the space. Users must be 16 and over unless accompanied by a responsible adult.
Contact us or visit Nuneaton or Rugby libraries for more information.
Events and activities
For the latest information on future events and regular activities, including 3D printing and animation sessions:
- sign up to email alerts from Warwickshire County Council – choose the Libraries subscription topic
- book events and activities at Eventbrite.
Brush up your digital design skills – borrow from our Let’s Make book collections
Practical guides and study books available with your library card:
Rugby and Nuneaton libraries are currently seeking “Makerspace Volunteers”. This role is to encourage customers to create, design, programme or make things using the exciting technology and craft equipment in our “Let’s Make” digital spaces.
Read the Makerspace Volunteer role guide
Apply to be a library volunteer