Reopening Library Services
In light of recent government guidelines, we are beginning a phased reintroduction of library services including a limited reopening of libraries and a click & collect service.
What you can do at Let’s Make:
- 3D design and printing – use design software to create and print 3D objects
- virtual and augmented reality – explore amazing worlds without ever leaving the library
- robotics – build and program robots
- coding and programming – get creative with code and bring your ideas to life
- film and animation – make short animated films using stop motion animation apps and software
- sewing and embroidery – try your hand at creating innovative designs and designing your own logos with our digital sewing and embroidery machine
- crafting – the digital cutter and crafting materials give limitless opportunities to design and create greetings cards, decorations or invitations
- digital online training library – learn how to market your small business or move into a new career in the digital industries. Our Skillshare subscription provides a whole range of guided learning courses for independent study, to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
Let’s Make can help you:
- learn new skills and experiment with the latest technology
- be creative
- design basic ideas into finished products
- improve your job opportunities
- enhance your portfolio
- meet others, share ideas and skills.
Gallery – Let’s Make
Using Let’s Make
Our Let’s Make spaces are at:
You can book to use one of our Let’s Make computers and access a range of professional learning tools and creative software, including Adobe Creative Cloud and Skillshare.
You will need to be a library member and take part in a short induction to the space. Users must be 16 and over unless accompanied by a responsible adult.
Events and activities
For up-to-date information:
- sign up to email alerts from the County Council – choose the Libraries subscription topic
- book events and activities at Eventbrite.
Brush up your digital design skills – borrow from our Let’s Make book collections
Practical guides and study books available with your library card:
- Library catalogue – browse and request from the Let’s Make book collection
Rugby and Nuneaton libraries are currently seeking “Makerspace Volunteers”. This role is to encourage customers to create, design, programme or make things using the exciting technology and craft equipment in our “Let’s Make” digital spaces.
Regular Let's Make activities - Nuneaton timetable
|Animation and Film||Mondays||16.00 to 17.30|
|3D Design and Printing||Fridays||11:00 to 12.30|
Regular Let's Make activities - Rugby timetable
|Animation and Film||Tuesdays||11.00 to 12.30|
|3D Design and Printing||Thursdays||11:00 to 12.30|
|Design and Graphics||Thursdays||16:00 to 17:30|
Regular Let's Make activities - Leamington timetable
|Animation and Film||Wednesdays||10.30 to 11.30 and 14.00 to 15.00|
|3D Design and Printing||Thursdays||10.00 to 11.00 and 14.00 to 15.00|