Leamington Library is offering a limited number of services.
Click & Collect Request books online, by phone or email.
Staff Select Order a selection of books by phone or email.
Computer Access Book in advance online, phone or by email.
Return Loans Facility. Available during library opening hours.
Collect your orders and requests from the library once you have received a notification that your items are ready for collection. You do not need an appointment but may have to queue.
During this time
Browsing in the library and other services are unavailable.
- Quarantining and cleaning measures for returned books will be in place, before they are reused, to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19. Your returned items may not be removed from your account for up to 5 days.
- Protect yourself and others from coronavirus. In line with Government guidance you are required to wear a face covering when in the library. Please do not visit the library if you have any of the main symptoms of coronavirus.
- Libraries are government designated venues where a system must be in place to request and record contact details of their customers, visitors, and staff to help break the chains of transmission of coronavirus. We will therefore collect your name and contact details, at Grab & Go libraries, to support NHS Test and Trace.
eLibrary - download eBooks & eAudiobooks, eMagazines, eNewspapers and eMusic for free.
- Opening hours
Day Opening hours Monday 9.30am to 5pm Tuesday 9.30am to 5pm Wednesday 9.30am to 5pm Thursday 9.30am to 5pm Friday 9.30am to 5pm Saturday 9.30am to 4.30pm Sunday 12 noon to 4pm
Telephone 0300 555 8171 for Leamington Spa Library information. Lines are open:
- Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm
- Friday 9am to 4.30pm
All County Council managed libraries are closed on bank holidays and the preceding Sunday.
Royal Pump Rooms
- What we offer
- books, talking books, large print
- computers with printing – printing is A4 black & white, and colour.
- magazines for loan
- Asian reading material
- Books on Prescription collection – mental health self-help books, eBooks and CDs.
- Sorted! book collection – help for children, young people and parents with common problems and situations.
- spoken word playaways
- newspapers and magazines to read in the library
- Micro:bits for loan – start coding with tiny programmable computers. For over eight year olds.
- Warwickshire Local Studies Collection
- local studies and family history service
- photocopier – A3/A4 black & white, and colour
- read and relax area
- study space
- UK Online Centre
- public toilet
- baby changing facilities
- Concessionary travel passes
- Let’s Make technology space
- Children’s and young adult groups and activities
- Rhyme Time – songs and rhymes for 0 to 2-year-olds and parents and carers. Fridays, 10.30am to 11am.
- Story Stomp – fun session for 2 to 4-year-olds and their parents and carers to follow on from Rhyme Time. Tuesdays, 10.30am to 11am.
- Book Magic – free family fun for children of all ages and their accompanying adults. Stories and crafts: a different theme every week. Sundays, 2pm to 3pm.
- Chatterbooks – encouraging children aged 8 to 11 to take pleasure in reading. Book talk, fun games and crafts. Once every four weeks, Saturdays, 10.30am to 11.30am.
- Lego Club – creative themed sessions for children to build and create with Lego. Saturdays, 2pm to 3pm and Sundays 12.30pm to 1.30pm.
- Code Club - A nationwide network of free after-school coding clubs for children aged 9 to 11. Booking may be required. Please Contact us for further information. Fridays, 4:30pm - 5:30pm.
- Other groups and activities
- Safe Place
Leamington Spa Library is a Safe Place where you can go to get help if you feel unsafe or at risk when you are out and about.
We will help you contact your support worker, family member, carer or the police. You will know it’s a Safe Place as it will have a sticker in the window.
For more information visit the Safe Places page.
- Disability access
Disabled access features – DisabledGo has a detailed access guide, showing a graphical summary of the venue’s accessibility using access icons and detailed information of the key features of the venue.
- Do it online
- Contact us