- Opening hours
Day Opening hours Monday 9.30am to 6pm Tuesday 9.30 to 6pm Wednesday 9.30 to 6pm Thursday 10am to 7pm Friday 9.30am to 6pm Saturday 9.30am to 4.30pm Sunday 12 noon to 4pm
Telephone 0300 555 8171 for Leamington Spa Library information. Lines are open:
- Monday to Friday - 8am to 6.30pm
All County Council managed libraries are closed on bank holidays and the preceding Sunday.
Royal Pump Rooms
- What we offer
- books, talking books, large print
- newspapers and magazines
- spoken word playaways
- Asian reading material
- Books on Prescription collection – mental health self-help books, eBooks and CDs.
- Sorted! book collection – help for children, young people and parents with common problems and situations.
- Micro:bits for loan – start coding with tiny programmable computers. For over eight year olds.
- computers with printing and scanning – printing is A3/A4 black & white, and colour.
- photocopier – A3/A4 black & white, and colour
- read and relax area
- local studies and family history service
- UK Online Centre
- public toilet
- baby changing facilities
- Let’s Make technology space
- Children’s and young adult groups and activities
- Rhyme Time – songs and rhymes for 0 to 2-year-olds and parents and carers. Fridays, 10.30am to 11am.
- Story Stomp – fun session for 2 to 4-year-olds and their parents and carers to follow on from Rhyme Time. Tuesdays, 10.30am to 11am.
- Book Magic – free family fun for children of all ages and their accompanying adults. Stories and crafts: a different theme every week. Sundays, 2pm to 3pm.
- Chatterbooks – encouraging children aged 8 to 11 to take pleasure in reading. Book talk, fun games and crafts. Once every four weeks, Saturdays, 10.30am to 11.30am.
- Lego Club – creative themed sessions for children to build and create with Lego. Saturdays, 2pm to 3pm and Sundays 12.30pm to 1.30pm.
- Code Club - A nationwide network of free after-school coding clubs for children aged 9 to 11. Booking may be required. Please Contact us for further information. Fridays, 4:30pm - 5:30pm.
- Other groups and activities
- Safe Place
Leamington Spa Library is a Safe Place where you can go to get help if you feel unsafe or at risk when you are out and about.
We will help you contact your support worker, family member, carer or the police. You will know it’s a Safe Place as it will have a sticker in the window.
For more information visit the Safe Places page.
- Disability access
Disabled access features – DisabledGo has a detailed access guide, showing a graphical summary of the venue’s accessibility using access icons and detailed information of the key features of the venue.
- Do it online
- Contact us