Library services from 19 July 2021
Warwickshire Libraries will continue to keep you and our staff safe.
When you visit, we ask you to:
- sanitise your hands
- choose to wear a face covering
- respect the space of others
We are continuing to gradually reinstate our library offers. Check the library update page for more information.
All county council-managed libraries have:
- Microsoft Office
- scanning and photo editing (currently unavailable)
- save to the hard drive temporarily and to external devices
- library members have 45 minutes free computer use per day, bookable in advance or ask at your library.
- children (members and non-members) can visit our ‘Walled Garden’ of filtered websites, free of charge.
- young people, aged 12-15 years or 11 years and attending Secondary School, can visit sites outside of the Walled Garden, if a parent, grandparent, carer or guardian gives permission, in person.
- visitors / Non-members and temporary members can purchase computer time.
Bookings are held for 10 minutes from the session start time. At the library, go straight to the booked computer and enter your library card number and PIN.
All libraries have ZoomText magnification and screen reader software and Jaws screen reader software.