All county council-managed libraries have:
- Microsoft Office
- save to the hard drive temporarily and to external devices
- library members have 60 minutes free computer use per day, bookable in advance or ask at your library.
- children (members and non-members) can visit filtered websites, free of charge.
- secondary school aged children who are 11-15 years old, can access adult level filtered websites if their guarantor gives permission in person
- visitors / Non-members and temporary members can purchase computer time.
Bookings are held for 10 minutes from the session start time. At the library, go straight to the booked computer and enter your library card number and PIN.
All computers have Microsoft Windows 10 accessibility features.