The Warwickshire Business Energy Advice Service helps Warwickshire businesses to reduce their energy consumption and to access funding to support this activity.
Our package of support offers businesses in Warwickshire the opportunity to:
- Lower energy costs and reduced exposure to future energy price volatility.
- Productivity increases through lower input costs, resulting in cost savings.
- Increase in environmental credentials, enabling beneficiaries to access new supply chains.
- Improved access to new markets.
- Peer-to-peer learning and collaboration.
- Reduce costs and deliver a bottom-line impact for businesses.
Coventry City Council has been appointed to deliver the service on behalf of Warwickshire County Council and the five District and Borough Councils. Coventry City Council will be providing these support opportunities in our business community through:
- promoting awareness of net zero adoption, across sectors, including a series of workshops (using practical case studies).
- increasing business knowhow and understanding to support the implementation of decarbonisation plans.
- Offering 1 to 1 support from Specialist Environmental Advisors including an audit to quantify potential carbon savings, and development of a decarbonisation plan.
- Facilitating access for SME to online toolkits – to capture quantified CO2e and associated economic savings.
- Signposting SME to additional relevant services, including some grant opportunities where eligible for implementing decarbonisation & energy efficiency plans.
It is anticipated that the WBEAS will include a Government funded grant scheme to support businesses with low carbon adoption.
To find out more and to access this support please visit Coventry City Council's website.