|Monday||closed – temporarily|
|Tuesday||closed – temporarily|
|Wednesday||closed – temporarily|
|Thursday||closed – temporarily|
|Friday||closed – temporarily|
|Saturday||closed – temporarily|
Library services are also available by telephone – 0300 555 8171:
- Monday to Friday: 08.00 – 18.30
- Saturday: 09.00 – 13.00
What we offer
- books, talking books, large print
- feature and children’s DVDs
- newspapers and magazines
- computers with printing and scanning – printing is A4 colour
- photocopier – A3/A4 black and white
- fax service
- read and relax area
- meeting room
- local studies and family history service
- Rhyme Time – songs and rhymes for 0-2 year olds and parents and carers. Suspended until Spring 2017.
- Story Stomp – fun session for 2-4 year olds and their parents and carers to follow on from Rhyme Time. Suspended until Spring 2017.
- Silver Surfers – free computer and tablet help sessions for people aged 50 plus. Suspended until Spring 2017.
- Stratford Reading Group
- Family History Group – suspended until Spring 2017.
- UK Online Centre
Other Warwickshire Direct services here
Warwickshire Direct outlets are located within communities, often located with other services, where Warwickshire residents can speak to customer service advisors in person. Customer service advisors are specially trained in the wide range of services on offer and will try to resolve your query. This means that your council business can be dealt with in one place.
Stratford Library is a Safe Place where you can go to get help if you feel unsafe or at risk when you are out and about.
We will help you contact your support worker, family member, carer or the police. You will know it’s a Safe Place as it will have a sticker in the window.
For more information visit the Safe Places page.
Disabled access features – DisabledGo has a detailed access guide, showing a graphical summary of the venue’s accessibility using access icons and detailed information of the key features of the venue.