|Monday||09.30 – 17.30|
|Wednesday||09.30 – 17.30|
|Thursday||09.30 – 17.30|
|Friday||09.30 – 17.30|
|Saturday||10.00 – 16.00 (limited service 13.00-16.00)|
Library services for Alcester are also available by telephone – 0300 555 8171:
- Monday to Friday: 08.00 – 18.30
- Saturday: 09.00 – 13.00
What we offer
- books, talking books, large print
- feature and children’s DVDs
- Books on Prescription collection – mental health self-help books, eBooks and CDs
- computers with printing and scanning – printing is A4 colour
- photocopier – A3/A4 black and white
- fax service
- read and relax area
- meeting room
- UK Online Centre
- public toilet
Other council services
Groups and activities
- Chatterbooks – encouraging children aged 8 – 11 to take pleasure in reading. Book talk, fun games and crafts. Every second Friday of the month, 16:00 – 17:00.
- Rhyme Time – Songs and rhymes for 0-2 year olds and parents and carers. Wednesdays, 10:30 – 11:00.
- Story Stomp – fun session for 2-4 year olds and their parents and carers to follow on from Rhyme Time. Fridays, 10:30 – 11:00.
- Silver Surfers – Thursdays 10:00 – 12:00. Free computer and tablet help sessions for people aged 50 plus
- Crafternoon Tea – Fridays, 13:30 – 15:00.
- Alcester Library Reading Group
- Betty’s Board Games. Mondays, 10:00 – 11:30.
Warwickshire Police public enquiry service
Call into the library where staff can put you in touch with the police to:
- report a crime or anti-social behaviour,
- report lost or found property etc,
- access the police website using the free to use public computers.
Please visit www.warwickshire.police.uk or call 01926 415 000 for online and telephone services.
Stratford District Council services
You can talk one to a customer service advisor in Stratford-upon-Avon, using a Customer Access Terminal. Each terminal is equipped with scanners and webcams. The scanner allows you to easily show documents to an advisor and the webcams allow you to interact face to face for a more personal service.
- accessible entrance
- public area on one level
- accessible toilet
- accessible parking
- access to low vision
- registered assistance dogs welcome
- facilities for visually impaired
- staff are trained to help
- information available