Pay as you throw – perfect for large quantities of business waste
Vehicles smaller than a transit van can ‘pay as you throw’ at any site.
Please check opening hours and vehicle size restrictions before visiting your household waste recycling centre.
Different charges apply to different types of waste and charging method (weighbridge or vehicle size).
Weighbridge charges – Princes Drive and Hunters Lane
|Weight band||Green waste||Soil/rubble||Plasterboard/gypsum||Chipboard/wood||General/mixed|
|0 to 100 kg||£7||£4.50||£21||£16.50||£24|
|101 to 200kg||£13.50||£7||£41||£28||£47|
|201 to 300 kg||£20||£10||£59.50||£39.50||£68.50|
|301 to 400 kg||£26||£12||£77||£51||£89|
|401 to 500 kg||£31||£15||£94||£62.50||£108.50|
|501 to 600 kg||£36.50||£17.50||£109.50||£74||£126.50|
|601 to 700 kg||£41||£19.50||£124||£85.50||£143|
|701 to 800 kg||£45.50||£22.50||£137.50||£97||£159|
|801 to 900 kg||£50||£25||£150||£108.50||£173|
|901 to 1000 kg||£53.50||£27.50||£161.50||£120||£186.50|
|Over 1,000kg (per kg)||£0.054/kg||£0.028/kg||£0.162/kg||£0.121/kg||£0.187/kg|
- domestic sized fridges and freezers – price per unit £12
- TV’s, monitors and microwaves – price per unit £6
- clean cardboard and paper – per load £12
- gas bottles (with brand ID on bottles)/fire extinguishers – price per unit from £7
- commercial size fridges/freezers, and photocopiers – price per unit (Princes Drive only) £58
- tyres – per unit from £7
- fluorescent tubes (max 2.4m/8 feet) price per tube £1
- small waste electrical items (toaster, light fitting, shaver etc) – price per item £2
- public weighing (£10 + £2 vat) £12
Vehicle size charges
Vehicle size charges apply at Lower House Farm, Burton Farm, Cherry Orchard, Wellesbourne, Shipston, Stockton and Judkins.
For Judkins site only, these prices are inclusive of VAT. VAT does not apply at any of the other sites.
|Vehicle category||Green waste||General/mixed||Soil/rubble||Plasterboard/gypsum||Chipboard/wood|
|Estate car/car derived van||£18||£45||£27||£61||£39|
|Small van or pickup||£36||£106||£72||£140||£87|
|Twin cab pick up or large 4×4||£50||£126||£99||£193||£120|
|Trailers up to 1.83m (6 ft)||£23||£64||£39||£88||£54|
Chip and pin card payments are accepted at all centres. Cards accepted:
- Maestro (UK)
- Mastercard Debit
- Visa Debit
- Visa Electron
Cheques are accepted at Princes Drive only.
Accounts can be set up at Princes Drive, Hunters Lane, Lower House Farm and Burton Farm only (terms and conditions apply).
Cash is no longer accepted at any centre.
Terms and conditions
- Report to a member of staff on arrival and complete all relevant paperwork.
- For sites that do not have a weighbridge and thus charge according to the vehicle type, full loads only will be charged, and all materials will need to be paid for before being unloaded.
- For sites that do not have a weighbridge and thus charge according to the vehicle type, staff will determine the vehicle type, waste type and the tariff to charge – their decision is final.
- For mixed loads, the higher general waste charge will be incurred.
- Staff reserve the right to check the contents of delivered materials and their decision is final.
- All directions given by staff must be followed.
- We reserve the right to refuse commercial customers.
- All users must be registered with the Environment Agency as waste carriers (usually free if you are carrying your own waste).
- Please check with staff or our Commercial Waste for what materials can currently be accepted.
For any further information please call 01926 412593.