Pre-paid sacks – ideal for small amounts of non-recyclable business waste
Recycling centre closures due to coronavirus
See latest recycling centre closures
You can purchase 80-litre commercial sacks for non-recyclable waste at the following centres:
They can be used at all of Warwickshire’s household waste and recycling centres excluding the Judkins centre in Nuneaton.
Sacks are sold for £4 per bag or batches of 20 at a cost of £80.
Terms and conditions
- report to a member of staff on arrival and provide company details if requested
- sacks can be used at any Warwickshire participating centre within the commercial waste service operating days and times.
- sacks are for general waste only
- sacks are for single use only and cannot be reused
The following items are prohibited:
- clinical waste
- fire extinguishers
- gas bottles
- electronic and electrical equipment
- hazardous waste
- recyclable items
- staff may check the contents of bags and their decision is final
- all directions given by staff to be followed
- We reserve the right to refuse sacks for reasons such as site access or capacity issues.
- all users must be registered with the Environment Agency as waste carriers.
For any further information please call 01926 412593.