Commercial recycling permits – for recyclable business waste
Recycling centre closures due to coronavirus
Permits enable businesses to take the following recyclable materials into any of our household waste and recycling centres as often as they like.
- glass bottles/jars
- recyclable paper – newspapers, office paper, leaflets etc
- soft plastics – only bottles, tubs and food trays accepted (no film)
- metal items/cans
Applying for a permit
A one-off fee is chargeable on initial application and terms and conditions apply.
The cost of a permit is £50 for 12 months.
Payment can be made by card or cheque.
To pay by card, please send the completed form to Waste Management at the address below. Once your eligibility has been confirmed we will call you to take payment.
To pay by cheque send the completed form and a cheque for £50, made payable to Warwickshire County Council, to us.
Permits will be posted out to you within 10 working days.
Terms and conditions
- Permit authorised for use by vehicle named on permit only
- Permit valid for following recyclables only: recyclable paper (for example, office paper, newspaper, pamphlets), card/cardboard, glass bottles/jars, soft plastics (bottles, pots, tubs and trays, no film), metal items, cans and textiles/shoes – a current list of permitted items can be found on the website.
- Cardboard must be flattened with no polystyrene or other contaminants
- Recyclables must not be walked into the site
- Glass bottles and jars to be hand fed into glass recycling containers
- All recyclables to be deposited in the correct containers
- No non-recyclable waste or waste in bags will be accepted under the permit
- Staff may check bags and recyclables for contaminants
- All directions given by staff to be followed and their decision is final
- The permit remains our property and any incorrect use or misuse of the permit may result in the removal of a permit without a refund.
- We reserve the right to refuse permit holders access for reasons such as site access or capacity issues.
- All users must be registered with the Environment Agency as waste carriers see: register as a waste carrier, broker or dealer (usually free if you are carrying your own waste).
For any further information please call 01926 412593.