Technology is rapidly changing the way we live, work, and learn. Now, more than ever, technology is a significant tool for accessing information and opportunities.
Adult and Community Learning's ICT courses are for you if you are interested in:
- learning how to use digital devices and software for the first time
- improving skills for connecting to the internet safely and securely
- improving your ability to access online learning
- developing ways of communicating with friends and family online
- improving your digital access to work-related skills and opportunities
- gaining a qualification
We are currently offering a range of introductory, intermediate and advanced courses. We offer qualifications from entry level to level two.
Some of our courses have fees, while others are free.
- Find out more about fees - contact us if you have any further questions
For more information, please contact Debbie Rodger, ICT Programme Lead, on email@example.com.