Enrolling on a course
To enrol on a course please attend an enrolment session at your course venue.
Places will be allocated on a ‘first come first served’ basis, and you must enrol in person.
- We can only accept learners who are aged 19 or over on 31/08/2018.
- Most learners are required to have been permanently resident in the UK, the EU or EEA for the last 3 years.
If these criteria do not apply to you, please contact us.
If you need support or assistance at enrolment (for example, as a result of a disability or illness), please contact us in advance to discuss you needs.
If this is your first course you should allow 1.5 hours for your visit so that we can work with you to identify which level of course will suit you best.
Enrolling for English, Maths, ESOL or certain computing courses
To join an English, Maths, ESOL or certain computing courses (Introduction to Computers, Online Basics and ITQ) you will need to provide:
- National Insurance number
- proof of identity with you to enrol
Please also bring:
- EU card
- British Driving Licence or birth certificate