Enrolling on a course
You can enrol online, in person, or (in some cases) by telephone. Please be advised that enrolment is only open at certain times of year.
- We can only accept learners who are aged 19 or over on 31/08/2019.
- Most learners are required to have been permanently resident in the UK, the EU or EEA for the last 3 years.
- We are not funded to work with learners who live in the West Midlands Combined Authority area. If you pay your council tax to Coventry, Solihull, Birmingham, Walsall, Sandwell, Dudley or Wolverhampton, different fee rates may apply or we may not be able to enrol you. Please contact us for further information.
If you need support or assistance at enrolment (for example, as a result of a disability or illness), please contact us in advance to discuss your needs.
Enrolling for English, Maths, ESOL or certain computing courses
To join an English, Maths, ESOL or certain computing courses (Introduction to Computers, Online Basics and ITQ) you will need to provide:
- National Insurance number
- proof of identity with you to enrol
Please also bring:
- EU card
- British Driving Licence or birth certificate
If this is your first course you should allow 1.5 hours for your visit so that we can work with you to identify which level of course will suit you best.
Warwickshire County Council is funded by the Education and Skills Funding Agency to deliver adult learning. This contract is delivered directly by us and we do not subcontract to any other providers.