Payments and refunds
We can accept payment by cash, cheque (made out to Warwickshire County Council) or card.
We can only issue refunds under certain circumstances:
If a learner has paid for a course/programme but cannot begin it because:
- s/he has commenced paid employment that clashes with the time of the course/programme
- the student has become sick and the period of sickness is expected to last for the majority of the course or programme
- the student has moved away from the area
Full refunds will be given on production of the receipt and proof of the above.
- If a learner has already started the course, refunds will normally be considered when the student is less than halfway through a year long programme, and for the reasons mentioned above. Pro rata refunds will be given to cover the remainder of the course. Refunds for termly courses will only be given in exceptional circumstances and then in consultation with the relevant ACL Programme Manager.
- Where a learner deems that a course does not meet their needs, refunds will only be considered if the pre-course/programme information is found to have been misleading or inaccurate. Where learners have such concerns, they should always talk to their tutor in the first instance.