|Monday||09.30 – 12.30|
|Tuesday||09.30 – 12.30 and 13.30 – 17.30|
|Thursday||09.30 – 12.30 and 13.30 – 17.30|
|Saturday||09.30 – 12.30|
Library services are also available by telephone – 0300 555 8171:
- Monday to Friday: 08:00 – 18:30
- Saturday: 09:00 – 13:00
What we offer
- books, talking books, large print
- feature and children’s DVDs
- computers with printing and scanning – printing is A4 colour
- photocopier – A4 colour
- fax service
- Rhyme Time – songs and rhymes for 0-2 year olds and parents and carers. Tuesdays 10:45 – 11:15.
- Story Stomp – fun session for 2-4 year olds and their parents and carers to follow on from Rhyme Time. Thursdays 10:45 – 11:15.
- local studies and family history service
- Shipston Library Reading Group
- Silver Surfers – free computer and tablet drop-in help sessions for people aged 50 plus. Tuesdays 14:00 to 16:00.
- read and relax area
- UK Online Centre
Other Warwickshire Direct services here
Warwickshire Direct outlets are located within communities, often located with other services, where Warwickshire residents can speak to customer service advisors in person. Customer service advisors are specially trained in the wide range of services on offer and will try to resolve your query. This means that your council business can be dealt with in one place.
Warwickshire Police public enquiry service here.
Call into the library where staff can put you in touch with the police to:
- report a crime or anti-social behaviour,
- report lost or found property etc,
- access the police website using the free to use public computers.
Please visit www.warwickshire.police.uk or call 01926 415 000 for online and telephone services.
Disabled access features – DisabledGo has a detailed access guide, showing a graphical summary of the venue’s accessibility using access icons and detailed information of the key features of the venue.