|Monday||09.30 – 18.00|
|Tuesday||09.30 – 18.00|
|Wednesday||09.30 – 18.00|
|Thursday||10.00 – 19.00|
|Friday||09.30 – 18.00|
|Saturday||09.30 – 16.30|
|Sunday||12.00 – 16.00|
Library services are also available by telephone – 0300 555 8171:
- Monday to Friday: 08.00 – 18.30
- Saturday: 09.00 – 13.00
What we offer
- books, talking books, large print
- feature and children’s DVDs
- newspapers and magazines
- spoken word playaways
- Asian reading material
- Books on Prescription collection – mental health self-help books, eBooks and CDs.
- Sorted! book collection – help for children, young people and parents with common problems and situations.
- computers with printing and scanning – printing is A3/A4 colour
- photocopier – A3/A4 colour
- fax service
- read and relax area
- local studies and family history service
- UK Online Centre
- public toilet
- baby changing facilities
Groups and activities
- Rhyme Time – songs and rhymes for 0-2 year olds and parents and carers. Fridays 10:30 – 11:00.
- Story Stomp – fun session for 2-4 year olds and their parents and carers to follow on from Rhyme Time. Tuesdays 10:30 – 11:00.
- Book Magic – children’s stories and activities. Sundays 14:00-15:00.
- Chatterbooks – encouraging children aged 8 – 11 to take pleasure in reading. Book talk, fun games and crafts. Once every four weeks, Saturdays 10:30 – 11:30.
- Code Club – free after school coding clubs for children aged 9-11. Suspended until September.
- Lego Club – creative themed sessions for children to build and create with Lego. Saturdays, 14:00 – 15:00.
- Silver Surfers – free computer and tablet help sessions for people aged 50 plus. Mondays 14:00 – 16:00.
- Leamington Family History Group – third Thursday of the month, 11:00 – 12:30.
Leamington Spa Library is a Safe Place where you can go to get help if you feel unsafe or at risk when you are out and about.
We will help you contact your support worker, family member, carer or the police. You will know it’s a Safe Place as it will have a sticker in the window.
For more information visit the Safe Places page.
Disabled access features – DisabledGo has a detailed access guide, showing a graphical summary of the venue’s accessibility using access icons and detailed information of the key features of the venue.