|Monday||09.30 – 12.30 and 13.30 – 18.00|
|Tuesday||09.30 – 12.30 and 13.30 – 17.30|
|Thursday||09.30 – 12.30 and 13.30 – 18.00|
|Friday||09.30 – 12.30 and 13.30 – 17.30|
|Saturday||09.30 – 12.30|
Library services for Lillington are also available by telephone – 0300 555 8171:
- Monday to Friday: 08.00 – 18.30
- Saturday: 09.00 – 13.00
Older person’s and disabled person’s bus passes
Please note: Customer service advisors are only available on Thursday 09:30 – 12:30 and Fridays 09:30 – 17:30.
We are unable to take new applications or take photographs outside these times.
Alternatively call 01926 359180.
What we offer
- books, talking books, large print
- children’s DVDs
- newspapers and magazines
- Books on Prescription collection – mental health self-help books, eBooks and CDs.
- computers with printing and scanning – printing is A4 colour
- photocopier – A4 colour
- fax service
- meeting room for hire
- UK Online Centre
Groups and activities
- Rhyme Time – songs and rhymes for 0-2 year olds and parents and carers. Mondays 10:30 – 11:00.
- Story Stomp – fun session for 2-4 year olds and their parents and carers to follow on from Rhyme Time. Tuesdays 14:00 – 14:30.
- Chatterbooks – encouraging children aged 8 – 11 to take pleasure in reading. Book talk, fun games and crafts. Last Monday of every month, 16:00 – 17:00.
- Games and Gossip – board games. Fun with Scrabble, Monopoly, chess and draughts. Tuesdays, 14:00 – 15:30.
Other Warwickshire Direct services here
Warwickshire Direct outlets are located within communities, often located with other services, where Warwickshire residents can speak to customer service advisors in person. Customer service advisors are specially trained in the wide range of services on offer and will try to resolve your query. This means that your council business can be dealt with in one place.
Types of services available
- housing benefit
- council tax
- housing and repairs
- disabled parking permit (blue badge)
- environmental services, including pest control
- street lighting and highways
- electoral registration
- concessionary travel passes
- leisure services
- arrange collection of large or bulky unwanted household items
Warwickshire Police public enquiry service here.
Call into the library where staff can put you in touch with the police to:
- report a crime or anti-social behaviour,
- report lost or found property etc,
- access the police website using the free to use public computers.
Please visit www.warwickshire.police.uk or call 01926 415 000 for online and telephone services.
Lillington Library is a Safe Place where you can go to get help if you feel unsafe or at risk when you are out and about.
We will help you contact your support worker, family member, carer or the police. You will know it’s a Safe Place as it will have a sticker in the window.
For more information visit the Safe Places page.
Disabled access features – DisabledGo has a detailed access guide, showing a graphical summary of the venue’s accessibility using access icons and detailed information of the key features of the venue.