Library services are open. We look forward to seeing you. When you visit we ask you to:
- sanitise your hands
- choose to wear a mask
- respect the space of others
- Opening hours
Day Opening hours Monday 9.30am to 6pm Tuesday 9.30am to 6pm Wednesday 9.30am to 6pm Thursday 10:00am to 7pm Friday 9.30am to 6pm Saturday 9.30am to 4.30pm Sunday 12 noon to 4pm
Telephone 0300 555 8171 for Leamington Spa Library information (depending on your call package, charges may apply). Lines are open:
- Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm
- Friday 9am to 4.30pm
All County Council managed libraries are closed on bank holidays and when these fall on a Monday, the library is also closed on the preceding Sunday.
Royal Pump Rooms
- What we offer
- books, talking books, large print - browse and borrow books from our shelves
- request books online and collect in the library
- staff select and collect in the library. We can supply book(s) that you like to read
- library account enquiries & general enquiries including joining
- computers with printing – printing is A4 black & white and colour. Book in advance online, by phone or ask in the library
- scanning - instructions are available but staff support is limited. Book the Scanner PC to use this service
- photocopier – A3/A4 black & white and A3/A4 colour
- self service machines to issue, return & renew
- iKiosk self-service – avoid the queue
- Warwickshire Local Studies collection
- local studies & family history - books for loan only
- Asian reading material
- Reading Well collection – mental health self-help books, eBooks and CDs
- Sorted! book collection – help for children, young people and parents with common problems and situations
- spoken word playaways
- Micro:bits for loan – start coding with tiny programmable computers. For over eight year olds.
- concessionary travel passes - applications and renewals by appointment only. Please contact the library to make a booking
- read and relax area
- study space
- public toilet
- baby changing facilities
- member of Online Centres Network (OCN)
- Let’s Make technology space
Let’s Make – explore and experiment with innovative and creative technology, including 3D printing, virtual reality, coding, digital embroidery and much more.
- Children’s and young adult groups and activities
Events and activities for pre-school and school aged children. Book in advance at Eventbrite - places are limited.
- Code Club - A nationwide network of free after-school coding clubs for children aged 9 to 11. Online and in the library
- Lego Club – imaginative, creative Lego sessions for children
- Let's Make - explore and experiment with innovative and creative technology. 3D printing and animation sessions. Book at Eventbrite
- Rhyme Time – songs and rhymes for 0 to 2-year-olds, and parents and carers
- Story Stomp – fun session for 2 to 4-year-olds and their parents and carers to follow on from Rhyme Time.
- Other groups and activities
- Leamington Family History Group - once a month on a Thursday. Online at present.
- Safe Place
Leamington Spa Library is a Safe Place where you can go to get help if you feel unsafe or at risk when you are out and about.
We will help you contact your support worker, family member, carer or the police. You will know it’s a Safe Place as it will have a sticker in the window.
For more information visit the Safe Places page.
- Disability access
Disabled access features – DisabledGo has a detailed access guide, showing a graphical summary of the venue’s accessibility using access icons and detailed information of the key features of the venue.
- Do it online
- Contact us