|Monday||09.30 – 18.00|
|Tuesday||09.30 – 18.00|
|Wednesday||09.30 – 18.00|
|Thursday||10.00 – 19.00|
|Friday||09.30 – 18.00|
|Saturday||09.30 – 16.30|
|Sunday||12.00 – 16.00|
Library services are also available by telephone – 0300 555 8171:
- Monday to Friday: 08.00 – 18.30
- Saturday: 09.00 – 13.00
What we offer
- books, talking books, large print
- feature and children’s DVDs
- newspapers and magazines
- spoken word playaways
- Asian reading material
- Books on Prescription collection – mental health self-help books, eBooks and CDs.
- Sorted! book collection – help for children, young people and parents with common problems and situations.
- computers with printing and scanning – printing is A3/A4 colour
- photocopier – A3/A4 colour
- fax service
- read and relax area
- local studies and family history service
- UK Online Centre
- public toilet
- baby changing facilities
Children’s and young adult groups and activities
- Rhyme Time – songs and rhymes for 0-2 year olds and parents and carers. Fridays, 10:30 – 11:00.
- Story Stomp – fun session for 2-4 year olds and their parents and carers to follow on from Rhyme Time. Tuesdays, 10:30 – 11:00.
- Book Magic – children’s stories and activities. Sundays, 14:00-15:00.
- Chatterbooks – encouraging children aged 8-11 to take pleasure in reading. Book talk, fun games and crafts. Once every four weeks, Saturdays, 10:30 – 11:30.
- Lego Club – creative themed sessions for children to build and create with Lego. Saturdays, 14:00 – 15:00.
Other groups and activities
- Silver Surfers – free computer and tablet help sessions for people aged 50 plus. Mondays, 14:00 – 16:00. Drop-in, no need to book.
- Leamington Family History Group. Third Thursday of the month, 11:00 – 12:30.
Leamington Spa Library is a Safe Place where you can go to get help if you feel unsafe or at risk when you are out and about.
We will help you contact your support worker, family member, carer or the police. You will know it’s a Safe Place as it will have a sticker in the window.
For more information visit the Safe Places page.
Disabled access features – DisabledGo has a detailed access guide, showing a graphical summary of the venue’s accessibility using access icons and detailed information of the key features of the venue.