Let's do the right thing with living safely with COVID-19
To keep each other safe, we encourage you to:
- Book your 1st, 2nd or booster COVID-19 vaccine online or by phoning 119.
- Continue to follow the latest government guidance.
- Find out more about testing for COVID-19.
- Find out how we are using art to keep people safe with the COVID arts project.
- Hands: Regularly wash your hands.
- Face: Wear a face covering when you’re in enclosed public places such as shops, on public transport
- Space: Where possible keep apart from people outside your household
- Stay home: If you feel unwell or have a temperature rest at home
- Fresh air: Open windows or meet outdoors to disperse the virus