Stay alert | Contain the virus | Save lives
We are following Government directives and adopting the ‘stay alert’ rule.
Latest national guidance
The government guidance includes:
- Stay at home as much as possible
- Work from home if you can
- Limit contact with other people
- Keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- Wash your hands regularly
- Self-isolate if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
- Wear a face covering in enclosed spaces if you can. You are required to wear a face covering on public transport and in supermarkets and shops (as of 24 July).