Stay at home | Protect the NHS | Save lives
We are following Government directives and adopting the ‘stay at home’ rule.
Latest national guidance
The government has updated the guidance on the new measures introduced by the Prime Minister on Monday 23 March:
- Requiring people to stay at home, except for very limited purposes;
- Closing non-essential shops and community spaces; and
- Stopping all gatherings of more than two people in public
Help for our most vulnerable residents
Dedicated help and support is available for anyone isolating due to a serious medical condition.
- Coronavirus - support for the most vulnerable
- Find information about local organisations, groups and agencies that provide activities, advice, services and support you
Help and support for residents
Call 01926 410410 for advice on our services. Please bear with us while our phone lines are busy.
Phone lines are open:
- Monday to Thursday - 9am to 5pm
- Friday - 9am to 4.30pm