Support for you
If you are clinically extremely vulnerable and facing a period of isolation without support during the national lockdown then services in Warwickshire can help you.
What we can offer
We can provide support for a number of issues using our normal channels and help you to tap into the additional support being provided by community and voluntary groups.
- medicine deliveries
- community groups
- financial support
- mental health and wellbeing advice
- accessing food and essential household goods
- COVID-19 support directory
- housing support
- health and social care information
- information, advice and online services eg virtual/home library
- hospital discharges/hospital to home
- home isolation
How can you contact us?
If COVID-19 is affecting you and you have no support from friends or family you can access support through these routes:
- online form to request support
- professional referrals
- local authority contact centres
- COVID-19 hotline: 0800 408 1447
The hotline is open:
- Monday to Thursday - 9am to 5pm
- Friday - 9am to 4.30pm
- Saturday - 9am to 3pm
- Sunday - 10am to 1pm
Our lines are really busy at the moment, so hold times may be longer than we would like. Please bear with us.