All Warwickshire libraries are closed until further notice.
Our online services are still available - download eBooks & eAudiobooks, eMagazines, eNewspapers and eMusic for free.
- Opening hours
Day Opening hours Monday 10am to 6pm Tuesday 9am to 6pm Wednesday 9am to 6pm Thursday 9am to 6pm Friday 9am to 5pm Saturday 9am to 4pm Sunday 10am to 2pm
Telephone 0300 555 8171 for Nuneaton Library information. Lines are open from:
- Monday to Friday - 8am to 6.30pm
All County Council managed libraries are closed on bank holidays and the preceding Sunday.
- What we offer
- books, talking books, large print
- newspapers and magazines
- spoken word playaways
- Asian reading material
- Warwickshire Local Studies Collection
- Music and drama collection
- Books on Prescription collection – mental health self-help books, eBooks and CDs.
- Sorted! book collection – help for children, young people and parents with common problems and situations.
- Micro:bits for loan – start coding with tiny programmable computers. For over eight year olds.
- computers with printing and scanning – printing is A3/A4 black & white, and colour.
- photocopier – A3/A4 black & white, and colour
- local studies and family history service
- UK Online Centre
- Concessionary travel passes
- Let’s Make technology space
- Children’s and young adult groups and activities
- Rhyme Time – Fun songs and rhymes for 0-2 year olds and their parents and carers. Thursdays, 11:00 – 11:30.
- Story Stomp – Fun with stories and rhymes for 2-4 year olds and their parents and carers. Thursdays 09:45 - 10.15am.
- Book Magic – free family fun for children of all ages and their accompanying adults. Stories and crafts: a different theme every week. Sundays, 11:30 – 12:00.
- Code Club – free after school coding clubs for children aged 9-11. Wednesdays, 16:30 – 17:30.
- Lego Club – creative themed sessions for children to build and create with Lego. Alternate Saturdays, 14:00 – 15:30. See Eventbrite for dates.
- Other groups and activities
- Silver Surfers – free computer and tablet help sessions for people aged 50 plus. Thursdays, 14:00 – 16:00. Drop-in, no need to book.
- Family History Group – with the Nuneaton and North Warwickshire Family History Society. Every fourth Wednesday of the month, 10:30 – 12:30.
- Nuneaton Bookworms reading group
- Stitch Up! An informal club for crochet, knitting and hand sewing of all kinds. Enjoy a chat, share ideas and bring along a project to work on! Beginners to advanced levels welcome. Tuesdays, 12:30 – 14:30.
- Warwickshire Police public enquiry service
Call into the library where staff can put you in touch with the police to:
- report a crime or anti-social behaviour,
- report lost or found property etc,
- access the police website using the free to use public computers.
Please visit www.warwickshire.police.uk or call 01926 415 000 for online and telephone services.
- Safe Place
Nuneaton Library is a Safe Place where you can go to get help if you feel unsafe or at risk when you are out and about.
We will help you contact your support worker, family member, carer or the police. You will know it’s a Safe Place as it will have a sticker in the window.
For more information visit the Safe Places page.
- Disability access
Disabled access features – DisabledGo has a detailed access guide, showing a graphical summary of the venue’s accessibility using access icons and detailed information of the key features of the venue.
- Do it online
- Contact us