What our priorities are and how we are doing
Strategies and performance information, plans, assessments, inspections and reviews.
Annual reports from Scrutiny committees.
Strategies and business plan
Performance report (was Best Value Performance Report/ Best Value Performance Indicators but couldn’t find any link or old page)
Internal and external organisation performance reviews
- Auditor’s report in the annual accounts and governance statement
- Ofsted inspections for Warwickshire
Strategies developed in partnership with other authorities can be found on service pages.
Forward plans are published to notify the public in advance of the key decisions to be made.
- Inspection reports are available on the relevant service pages
- Assessment and inspection reports can also be found on the Audit Commission’s website for Warwickshire County Council
- Statistical information produced in accordance with the council’s and departmental requirements
- Warwickshire Insights offers an extensive range of specialist research advice and services. There may be a charge for some services that are not available online