What we spend and how we spend it
Financial information about projected and actual income and expenditure, procurement, contracts and financial audit.
Financial statements and budgets
Financial statements, budgets and variance reports – This includes:
- The capital programme
- Spending reviews
- Financial audit reports
- District auditor’s report
- Financial statements for projects and events
- Funding for partnership arrangements
- Payments to suppliers – All payments over £500 provided on a monthly basis
- Reports are also presented through the committee system
- Counter-fraud reporting
The members’ allowances scheme
Members allowances – includes the allowances paid under it to councillors each year.
Staff allowances, expense rates and policies
Pay and grading structures
Link to pay and grading for all staff
Election expenses (returns or declarations and accompanying documents relating to election expenses sent to the council) can be viewed at Shire Hall County office.
- Details of procedures for acquiring goods and services
- Tenders – current and awarded (external website – filter with Warwickshire County Council selected as the ‘Customer’)
Internal financial regulations
As listed in financial standing orders