We believe that everyone has the right to be treated fairly, politely and with respect. We also want you to be happy with the service you receive from us. So whenever and however you contact us you are entitled to the following high standards of customer care.
Customer Care Charter
- put you at the heart of all that we do
- ensure well-trained staff serve you politely and professionally
- ensure the person you contact takes ownership of your enquiry
- do what we say we will
- reply promptly in plain English, with a contact name and let you know if any delays are expected in getting a full answer for you
- arrange a convenient time to visit, arrive promptly, show identification and inform you if we are delayed
- tell everyone who makes a complaint what will happen and when, even when multiple service providers are involved
- protect your confidentiality by handling your information sensitively and securely
Customer Care Standards
We aim to answer telephone calls within seven rings during office hours. If lines are busy or staff are unavailable you may reach voicemail. This will state staff availability and an alternative contact if someone is out of the office. The Customer Service Centre is open 09:00-17:00 Monday to Friday.
We aim to see you within 10 minutes of your arrival.
We aim to:
- acknowledge emails within 1 working day
- respond fully to written contact within 5 working days
- tell you how your enquiry will be handled and how long it will take if the full answer is not possible within five working days