Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator

Replacing a lost or stolen Blue Badge

Existing badge holders who have lost, had stolen or damaged their current badge can order a replacement from us by completing the following form. 

Please note a £10 administrative fee will apply. 

Blue Badge replacement form (PDF, 163 KB) 

If stolen, you should first report it to the police who will provide you with a crime reference number.

You will be asked to fill in a Blue Badge replacement form. If you do not have a crime reference number, you will need to pay a £10 administrative fee. 

If you have been given a replacement badge and then find the lost or stolen badge, do not use it. Return it to: 

Warwickshire County Council, Customer Service Centre, Shire Hall, Warwick, CV34 4RL

Update cookies preferences