Access to public information
In line with many organisations nationally and globally, Warwickshire County Council is experiencing unprecedented challenges during the COVID-19 pandemic. Whilst we will endeavour to adhere to our Information Rights timescales during this period, there may be times when we need to redirect our resources to assist the council and partner agencies to respond to the outbreak. Therefore, you may experience delays in receiving a response from us in relation to information rights requests during this time.
Further guidance can be found on the Information Commissioner’s Office website
Please assist us during this time by providing us with a correspondence email address.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding during this time.
You can view open information on our lists and open data website pages.
You can also:
- use the search facility on our website
- use our publication scheme guide that links to common information
- search our online disclosure log
- ask at your local library or information point
- make a formal request for information available under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) or the Environmental Information Regulations (EIR) as below
- for Warwickshire archive records contact Warwickshire County Record Office