|Monday||14.30 – 17.00|
|Tuesday||14.30 – 17.00|
|Wednesday||14.30 – 17.00|
|Thursday||10.30 – 13.00|
|Friday||10.30 – 13.00|
|Saturday||10.30 – 13.00|
Library services for Warwick are also available by telephone – 0300 555 8171:
- Monday to Friday: 08.00 – 18.30
- Saturday: 09.00 – 13.00
What we offer
- books, talking books, large print
- feature and children’s DVDs
- Books on Prescription collection – mental health self-help books, eBooks and CDs.
- Sorted! book collection – help for children, young people and parents with common problems and situations.
- Micro:bits for loan – start coding with tiny programmable computers. For over eight year olds.
- computers with printing and scanning – printing is A4 black & white, and colour.
- photocopier – A4 black & white, and colour
- fax service
- local studies and family history service
- UK Online Centre
- public toilet
- baby changing facilities
Groups and activities
- Rhyme Time – songs and rhymes for 0-2 year olds and parents and carers. Wednesdays, 14:30 – 15:00.
- Silver Surfers – free computer and tablet drop-in help sessions for people aged 50 plus. Mondays, 14:30 – 17:00. Please book in advance – Contact us.
Warwickshire Police public enquiry service
Call into the library where staff can put you in touch with the police to:
- report a crime or anti-social behaviour,
- report lost or found property etc,
- access the police website using the free to use public computers.
Please visit www.warwickshire.police.uk or call 01926 415 000 for online and telephone services.
Wolston Library is a Safe Place where you can go to get help if you feel unsafe or at risk when you are out and about.
We will help you contact your support worker, family member, carer or the police. You will know it’s a Safe Place as it will have a sticker in the window.
For more information visit the Safe Places page.
Disabled access features – DisabledGo has a detailed access guide, showing a graphical summary of the venue’s accessibility using access icons and detailed information of the key features of the venue.