|Monday||10.30 – 17.00|
|Tuesday||10.30 – 17.00|
|Wednesday||13.30 – 17.00|
|Friday||10.30 – 16.00|
|Saturday||10.30 – 13.30|
Library services for Whitnash are also available by telephone – 0300 555 8171:
- Monday to Friday: 08.00 – 18.30
- Saturday: 09.00 – 13.00
What we offer
- books, talking books, large print
- children’s DVDs
- newspapers and magazines
- Books on Prescription collection – mental health self-help books, eBooks and CDs.
- Micro:bits for loan – start coding with tiny programmable computers. For over eight year olds.
- computers with printing and scanning – printing is A4 black & white, and colour.
- photocopier – A4 black & white, and colour
- fax service
- read and relax area
- meeting room
- public toilet
- baby changing facility
- UK Online Centre
Groups and activities
- Rhyme Time – songs and rhymes for 0-2 year olds and parents and carers. Fridays 11:15 – 11:45.
- Story Stomp – fun session for 2-4 year olds and their parents and carers to follow on from Rhyme Time. Mondays 11:15 – 11:45.
- Chatterbooks – encouraging children aged 8 – 11 to take pleasure in reading. Book talk, fun games and crafts. Once every four weeks, Saturdays 11:00 – 12:00.
- Lego Club – creative themed sessions for children to build and create with Lego. Saturdays, 11:00 – 12:00.
Warwickshire Police public enquiry service
Call into the library where staff can put you in touch with the police to:
- report a crime or anti-social behaviour,
- report lost or found property etc,
- access the police website using the free to use public computers.
Please visit www.warwickshire.police.uk or call 01926 415 000 for online and telephone services.
Disabled access features – DisabledGo has a detailed access guide, showing a graphical summary of the venue’s accessibility using access icons and detailed information of the key features of the venue.