- Library name
- Wellesbourne Library and Information Centre
- Opening hours
Day Opening hours Monday 09.30 – 12.30 Tuesday closed Wednesday 09.30 – 12.30 and 13.30 – 17.30 Thursday closed Friday 09.30 – 12.30 and 13.30 – 17.30 Saturday 09.30 – 12.30 Sunday closed
Library information for Wellesbourne is also available by telephone – 0300 555 8171.
Lines are open:
- Monday to Friday: 08.00 – 18.30
- Saturday: 09.00 – 13.00
- What we offer
- books, talking books, large print
- Books on Prescription collection – mental health self-help books, eBooks and CDs.
- Micro:bits for loan – start coding with tiny programmable computers. For over eight year olds.
- computers with printing – printing is A4 black & white, and colour.
- photocopier – A4 black and white
- UK Online Centre
- Children’s and young adult groups and activities
- Rhyme Time – songs and rhymes for 0 – 2 year olds and their parents / carers. Fridays, 10:00 – 10:30.
- Story Stomp – story telling for 2 – 4 years olds and their parents / carers. Wednesdays, 11.00 – 11.30.
- Lego Club – imaginative, creative Lego sessions for primary school aged children. First Wednesday of the month, 15:45 – 16:45. Book with Eventbrite.
- Other groups and activities
- Games group – scrabble, chess, draughts. Fridays, 14:00 – 16:00.
- Family History 121s – second and fourth Mondays of the month, 10:00 – 12:00.
- Silver Surfers – free computer and tablet help sessions for people aged 50 plus. First and third Mondays of the month, 10:00 – 12:00 and on the second and fourth Fridays of the month, 10:00 – 12:00. Book in advance – Contact us.
- Wellesbourne Library Book Club – new members welcome. Second Wednesday of the month, 11:00 – 12:00.
- Craft Club – bring your own projects, share ideas and find inspiration. Alternate Fridays, 14:00 – 16:00.
- Warwickshire Police public enquiry service
Call into the library where staff can put you in touch with the police to:
- report a crime or anti-social behaviour,
- report lost or found property etc,
- access the police website using the free to use public computers.
Please visit www.warwickshire.police.uk or call 01926 415 000 for online and telephone services.
- Warwickshire Direct services
- Disability access
Disabled access features – DisabledGo has a detailed access guide, showing a graphical summary of the venue’s accessibility using access icons and detailed information of the key features of the venue.
- Do it online
- Contact us