|Monday||09:00 – 17:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 – 17:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 – 17:00|
|Thursday||09:00 – 17:00|
|Friday||09:00 – 17:00|
|Saturday||10.00 – 15.00|
Library information for Stratford upon Avon is also available by telephone – 0300 555 8171:
- Monday to Friday: 08.00 – 18.30
- Saturday: 09.00 – 13.00
What we offer
- books, talking books, large print
- newspapers and magazines
- Books on Prescription collection – mental health self-help books, eBooks and CDs.
- Sorted! book collection – help for children, young people and parents with common problems and situations.
- Micro:bits for loan – start coding with tiny programmable computers. For over eight year olds.
- computers with printing and scanning – printing is A4 black & white, and colour.
- photocopier – A3/A4 black & white, colour
- fax service
- local studies and family history service
- UK Online Centre
Children’s and young adults groups and activities
- Rhyme Time: Babies from birth – songs and rhymes for new-born and young babies with their parents and carers. Ideal for babies not yet moving around. Wednesdays 11:00 – 11:30.
- Rhyme Time – songs and rhymes for 0-2 year olds and parents and carers. Tuesdays, 11:00 – 11.30.
- Story Stomp – fun session for 2-4 year olds and their parents and carers to follow on from Rhyme Time. Fridays, 11:00 – 11:30.
- Lego Club – imaginative, creative Lego sessions for primary school aged children. Twice a month, on the second and fourth Saturdays, 11:00 – 12:00. Book with Eventbrite.
Other groups and activities
- Craft Club – bring your own craft projects, share ideas and find inspiration. Thursdays 13:00 – 14:30.
- Family history help sessions – Tuesdays, 10:00 – 12:00.
- Shakespeare for All – join experts from the Shakespeare Birthplace Trust as they read through Shakespeare’s Complete Works. Turn up and read, or simply to sit back and listen. Free of charge but spaces are limited so places are available on a first come first served basis. www.shakespeare.org.uk for a full schedule of dates and works. First Saturday of the month, 11.00 – 13.30.
- Silver Surfers – free computer and tablet help sessions for people aged 50 plus. Mondays, 13:00 – 15:00 and Wednesdays, 10:30 – 12:30. Drop-in; no need to book.
- Stratford Family History Group. First Friday of the month, 10.30 – 12.00.
- Stratford Library Reading Group. Second Thursday of the month, 15:00 – 16:00. New members welcome.
Warwickshire Registration Service – Stratford
Appointments are available Monday-Friday 9.00 – 16:00. Please book in advance:
Appointments are available Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 9.00 – 16:00.
Please book in advance by telephone: 01926 413724. Monday – Friday 9:00 – 16:00.
Other Warwickshire Direct services here
Warwickshire Direct outlets are located within communities, often located with other services, where Warwickshire residents can speak to customer service advisors in person. Customer service advisors are specially trained in the wide range of services on offer and will try to resolve your query. This means that your council business can be dealt with in one place.
Stratford Library is a Safe Place where you can go to get help if you feel unsafe or at risk when you are out and about.
We will help you contact your support worker, family member, carer or the police. You will know it’s a Safe Place as it will have a sticker in the window.
For more information visit the Safe Places page.