|Monday||09:00 – 17:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 – 17:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 – 17:00|
|Thursday||09:00 – 17:00|
|Friday||09:00 – 17:00|
|Saturday||10.00 – 15.00|
Library services are also available by telephone – 0300 555 8171:
- Monday to Friday: 08.00 – 18.30
- Saturday: 09.00 – 13.00
What we offer
- books, talking books, large print
- feature and children’s DVDs
- newspapers and magazines
- Books on Prescription collection – mental health self-help books, eBooks and CDs.
- Sorted! book collection – help for children, young people and parents with common problems and situations.
- computers with printing and scanning – printing is A4 colour
- photocopier – A3/A4 black and white
- fax service
- local studies and family history service
- UK Online Centre
Groups and activities
- Rhyme Time – songs and rhymes for 0-2 year olds and parents and carers. Tuesdays, 11:00 – 11.30.
- Story Stomp – fun session for 2-4 year olds and their parents and carers to follow on from Rhyme Time. Fridays 11:00 – 11:30.
- Lego Club – creative themed sessions, for children aged 7-11, to build and create with Lego. First Saturday of the month, 11:00 – 12:00. See Eventbrite for dates.
- Silver Surfers – free computer and tablet help sessions for people aged 50 plus. Mondays, 13:00 – 15:00 and Wednesdays, 10:30 – 12:30.
- Family history help sessions – Tuesdays, 10:00 – 12:00.
- Stratford Family History Group – 1st Friday of the month, 10.30 – 12.00.
Warwickshire Registration Service – Stratford
Appointments are available Monday-Friday 9.00 – 16:00. Please book in advance:
Appointments are available Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 9.00 – 16:00.
Please book in advance by telephone: 01926 413724. Monday – Friday 9:00 – 16:00.
Other Warwickshire Direct services here
Warwickshire Direct outlets are located within communities, often located with other services, where Warwickshire residents can speak to customer service advisors in person. Customer service advisors are specially trained in the wide range of services on offer and will try to resolve your query. This means that your council business can be dealt with in one place.
Stratford Library is a Safe Place where you can go to get help if you feel unsafe or at risk when you are out and about.
We will help you contact your support worker, family member, carer or the police. You will know it’s a Safe Place as it will have a sticker in the window.
For more information visit the Safe Places page.