- Opening hours
Day Opening hours Monday 9am to 5.30pm Tuesday 9am to 5.30pm Wednesday 10.30am to 5.30pm Thursday 9am to 5.30pm Friday 9am to 5.30pm Saturday 9am to 1pm Sunday Closed
Telephone 0300 555 8171 for Kenilworth Library information. Lines are open:
- Monday to Friday - 8am to 6.30pm
- Saturday: 9am to 1pm
All County Council managed libraries are closed on bank holidays and the preceding Sunday.
- What we offer
- Books, talking books, large print
- Newspapers and magazines
- Books on Prescription collection – mental health self-help books, eBooks and CDs.
- Sorted! book collection – help for children, young people and parents with common problems and situations.
- Micro:bits for loan – start coding with tiny programmable computers. For over eight year olds.
- Computers with printing and scanning – printing is A4 black & white, and colour.
- Photocopier – A3/A4 black & white, and colour
- Fax service
- Local studies and family history service
- Read and relax area
- UK Online Centre
- Public toilet
- Baby changing facilities
- Card payments accepted (transactions over £5)
- Let’s Make technology space
- Children’s and young adult groups and activities
- Other groups and activities
- family history help sessions – Mondays, 10:00 – 12:00.
- Crafternoon tea – Mondays, 14:30 – 16:00.
- Warwickshire Police public enquiry service
Call into the library where staff can put you in touch with the police to:
- report a crime or anti-social behaviour,
- report lost or found property etc,
- access the police website using the free to use public computers.
Please visit www.warwickshire.police.uk or call 01926 415 000 for online and telephone services.
- Warwickshire Direct services
Warwickshire Direct outlets are located within communities, often located with other services, where Warwickshire residents can speak to customer service advisors in person. Customer service advisors are specially trained in the wide range of services on offer and will try to resolve your query. This means that your council business can be dealt with in one place.
Types of services available
- Housing benefit
- Council tax
- Housing and repairs
- Disabled parking permit (blue badge)
- Environmental services, including pest control
- Street lighting and highways
- Electoral registration
- Concessionary travel passes
- Leisure services
- Arrange collection of large or bulky unwanted household items
- Disability access
Disabled access features – DisabledGo has a detailed access guide, showing a graphical summary of the venue’s accessibility using access icons and detailed information of the key features of the venue.
- Do it online
- Contact us