Christmas and New Year Opening Hours
All County Council managed libraries are closed:
- from Sunday 25 to Wednesday 28 December
- Sunday 1 and Monday 2 January
- Library opening hours
Day Opening hours Monday 2.30pm to 5pm Tuesday 2.30pm to 5pm Wednesday 2.30pm to 5pm Thursday 10.30am to 1pm Friday 10.30am to 1pm Saturday 10.30am to 1pm Sunday Closed
Telephone 0300 555 8171 for Wolston Library information (depending on your call package, charges may apply). Lines are open:
- Monday to Friday - 8am to 6.30pm
All County Council managed libraries are closed on bank holidays.
- What we offer
- books, talking books, large print - browse and borrow books from our shelves
- request books online and collect in the library
- staff select and collect in the library. We can supply book(s) that you like to read
- library account enquiries & general enquiries including joining
- computers with printing and scanning – printing is A4 black & white and colour. Bookable in advance online, by phone or ask in the library
- scanning - instructions are available but staff support is limited. Book the Scanner PC to use this service
- photocopier – A4 black and white and colour
- self service machines to issue, return & renew
- Reading Well collection – mental health self-help books, eBooks and CDs
- Sorted! book collection – help for children, young people and parents with common problems and situations
- Micro:bits for loan – start coding with tiny programmable computers. For over eight-year-olds
- concessionary travel passes - the nearest library offering this service is Rugby. Applications and renewals by appointment only. Please contact Rugby Library to make a booking
- study space
- public toilet
- baby changing facilities
- member of Online Centres Network (OCN)
- Children’s and young adult groups and activities
Drop in, no need to book.
- Lego Club – creative themed sessions for children to build and create with Lego
- Rhyme Time – songs and rhymes for 0 to 2-year-olds, and parents and carers
Eventbrite - for Wolston Library groups and events information
- Safe Place
Wolston Library is a Safe Place where you can go to get help if you feel unsafe or at risk when you are out and about.
We will help you contact your support worker, family member, carer or the police. You will know it’s a Safe Place as it will have a sticker in the window.
For more information visit the Safe Places page.
- Disability access
Disabled access features – DisabledGo has a detailed access guide, showing a graphical summary of the venue’s accessibility using access icons and detailed information of the key features of the venue.
- Do it online
- Contact us