Wolston Library is now offering a limited number of services.
- Quarantining and cleaning measures for returned books will be in place, before they are reused, to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19. Your returned items may not be removed from your account for up to 5 days.
- Protect yourself and others from coronavirus. In line with Government guidance you are required to wear a face covering when in the library. Please do not visit the library if you have any of the main symptoms of coronavirus.
- Libraries are government designated venues where a system must be in place to request and record contact details of their customers, visitors, and staff to help break the chains of transmission of coronavirus. We will therefore collect your name and contact details, at Grab & Go libraries, to support NHS Test and Trace.
- Click & Collect Request books online and collect from the library entrance, during library opening hours.
- Staff Select Order a selection of books and collect from the library entrance, during library opening hours.
- Computer Access Book in advance. By appointment only.
- Return Loans Facility. Available during library opening hours.
During this time:
The collections point for Click & Collect is at the main library counter through the main door and bear left.
Access for computer bookings is at through the main door and bear right.
A returns bin will be placed outside the library.
Other services are currently unavailable.
eLibrary - download eBooks & eAudiobooks, eMagazines, eNewspapers and eMusic for free.
- Opening hours
Day Opening hours Monday 2.30pm to 4.30pm Tuesday 2.30pm to 4.30pm Wednesday 2.30pm to 4.30pm Thursday 10.30am to 12.30pm Friday 10.30am to 12.30pm Saturday 10.30am to 12.30pm Sunday Closed
Telephone 0300 555 8171 for Wolston Library information. Lines are open:
- Monday to Friday - 8am to 6.30pm
All County Council managed libraries are closed on bank holidays and the preceding Sunday.
- What we offer
computers with printing – printing is A4 black & white, and colour.
- books, talking books, large print
- Books on Prescription collection – mental health self-help books, eBooks and CDs.
- Sorted! book collection – help for children, young people and parents with common problems and situations.
- Micro:bits for loan – start coding with tiny programmable computers. For over eight-year-olds.
- photocopier – A4 black and white, and colour
- local studies and family history service
- UK Online Centre
- public toilet
- baby changing facilities
- Concessionary travel passes
- Children’s and young adult groups and activities
- Rhyme Time – songs and rhymes for 0 to 2-year-olds and parents and carers. Wednesdays, 2.30pm to 3pm.
- Lego Club – creative themed sessions for children to build and create with Lego. Saturdays, 11am to 12 noon. Drop-in – no need to book.
- Other groups and activities
- Warwickshire Police public enquiry service
Call into the library where staff can put you in touch with the police to:
- report a crime or anti-social behaviour
- report lost or found property
- access the police website using the free to use public computers.
Please visit www.warwickshire.police.uk or call 01926 415000 for online and telephone services.
- Safe Place
Wolston Library is a Safe Place where you can go to get help if you feel unsafe or at risk when you are out and about.
We will help you contact your support worker, family member, carer or the police. You will know it’s a Safe Place as it will have a sticker in the window.
For more information visit the Safe Places page.
- Disability access
Disabled access features – DisabledGo has a detailed access guide, showing a graphical summary of the venue’s accessibility using access icons and detailed information of the key features of the venue.
- Do it online
- Contact us