- Opening hours
Day Opening hours Monday 2.30pm to 5pm Tuesday 2.30pm to 5pm Wednesday 2.30pm to 5pm Thursday 10.30am to 1pm Friday 10.30am to 1pm Saturday 10.30am to 1pm Sunday Closed
Telephone 0300 555 8171 for Wolston Library information. Lines are open:
- Monday to Friday - 8am to 6.30pm
All County Council managed libraries are closed on bank holidays and the preceding Sunday.
- What we offer
- books, talking books, large print
- Books on Prescription collection – mental health self-help books, eBooks and CDs.
- Sorted! book collection – help for children, young people and parents with common problems and situations.
- Micro:bits for loan – start coding with tiny programmable computers. For over eight-year-olds.
- computers with printing and scanning – printing is A4 black and white and colour.
- photocopier – A4 black and white, and colour
- local studies and family history service
- UK Online Centre
- public toilet
- baby changing facilities
- Children’s and young adult groups and activities
- Rhyme Time – songs and rhymes for 0 to 2-year-olds and parents and carers. Wednesdays, 2.30pm to 3pm.
- Lego Club – creative themed sessions for children to build and create with Lego. Saturdays, 11am to 12 noon. Drop-in – no need to book.
- Other groups and activities
- Warwickshire Police public enquiry service
Call into the library where staff can put you in touch with the police to:
- report a crime or anti-social behaviour
- report lost or found property
- access the police website using the free to use public computers.
Please visit www.warwickshire.police.uk or call 01926 415000 for online and telephone services.
- Safe Place
Wolston Library is a Safe Place where you can go to get help if you feel unsafe or at risk when you are out and about.
We will help you contact your support worker, family member, carer or the police. You will know it’s a Safe Place as it will have a sticker in the window.
For more information visit the Safe Places page.
- Disability access
Disabled access features – DisabledGo has a detailed access guide, showing a graphical summary of the venue’s accessibility using access icons and detailed information of the key features of the venue.
- Do it online
- Contact us