Stockingford Library is now offering a limited number of services.
Click & Collect Request books online, by phone or email.
Staff Select Order a selection of books by phone or email.
Computer Access Book in advance online, phone or by email.
Return Loans Facility. Available during library opening hours.
Collect your orders and requests from the library once you have received a notification that your items are ready for collection. You do not need an appointment but may have to queue.
During this time
Browsing in the library and other services are unavailable.
- Quarantining and cleaning measures for returned books will be in place, before they are reused, to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19. Your returned items may not be removed from your account for up to 5 days.
- Protect yourself and others from coronavirus. In line with Government guidance you are required to wear a face covering when in the library. Please do not visit the library if you have any of the main symptoms of coronavirus.
- Libraries are government designated venues where a system must be in place to request and record contact details of their customers, visitors, and staff to help break the chains of transmission of coronavirus. We will therefore collect your name and contact details, at Grab & Go libraries, to support NHS Test and Trace.
eLibrary - download eBooks & eAudiobooks, eMagazines, eNewspapers and eMusic for free.
- Opening hours
Day Opening hours Monday 9.00am to 4pm Tuesday 9.00am to 4pm Wednesday 9.00am to 4pm Thursday 9.00am to 4pm Friday 9.00am to 4pm Saturday Closed Sunday Closed
Telephone 0300 555 8171 for Stockingford Library information. Lines are open:
- Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm
- Friday 9am to 4.30pm
All County Council managed libraries are closed on bank holidays and the preceding Sunday.
St Paul's Road
- What we offer
- books, talking books, large print
- computers with printing – printing is A4 black & white, and colour.
- Books on Prescription collection – mental health self-help books, eBooks and CDs.
- Mini Sorted! book collection – help for children, young people and parents with common problems and situations.
- Micro:bits for loan – start coding with tiny programmable computers. For over eight year olds.
- photocopier – A4 black & white, and colour
- study space
- Stockingford Early Years Centre – support for childminders and carers, adult education, toy library, daycare provision, creche
- Concessionary travel passes
- Children’s and young adult groups and activities
- Other groups and activities
- Silver Surfers – free computer and tablet help sessions for people aged 50 plus. Mondays, 14:00 – 16:00. Drop-in or book in advance – Contact us.
- Stitch in Time – informal knitting and crochet group for beginners, improvers and experts. Chat, share ideas and bring a project to work on. Fridays, 14:00 – 16:00 (term time only).
- Disability access
Disabled access features – DisabledGo has a detailed access guide, showing a graphical summary of the venue’s accessibility using access icons and detailed information of the key features of the venue.
- Do it online
- Contact us