- Opening hours
Day Opening hours Monday 9.30am to 12.30pm Tuesday Closed Wednesday 9.30 to 12.30pm and 1.30pm to 5.30pm Thursday Closed Friday 9.30am to 12.30pm and 1.30pm to 5.30pm Saturday 9.30am to 12.30pm Sunday Closed
Telephone 0300 555 8171 for Wellesbourne Library information. Lines are open:
- Monday to Friday - 8am to 6.30pm
All County Council managed libraries are closed on bank holidays and the preceding Sunday.
- What we offer
- books, talking books, large print
- Books on Prescription collection – mental health self-help books, eBooks and CDs.
- Micro:bits for loan – start coding with tiny programmable computers. For over eight year olds.
- computers with printing – printing is A4 black & white, and colour.
- photocopier – A4 black and white
- UK Online Centre
- Children’s and young adult groups and activities
- Rhyme Time – songs and rhymes for 0 to 2-year-olds and their parents/carers. Fridays, 10am to 10.30am.
- Story Stomp – storytelling for 2 to 4 years olds and their parents/carers. Wednesdays, 11am to 11.30am.
- Lego Club – first Wednesday of the month, 3.45pm to 4.45pm and every Saturday 11am to 12 noon. Creative-themed sessions for children to build and create with Lego. Drop-in session - no need to book.
- Other groups and activities
- Games group – scrabble, chess, draughts. Fridays, 14:00 – 16:00.
- Family History 121s – second and fourth Mondays of the month, 10:00 – 12:00.
- Silver Surfers – free computer and tablet help sessions for people aged 50 plus. First and third Mondays of the month, 10:00 – 12:00 and on the second and fourth Fridays of the month, 10:00 – 12:00. Book in advance – Contact us.
- Wellesbourne Library Book Club – new members welcome. Second Wednesday of the month, 11:00 – 12:00.
- Craft Club – bring your own projects, share ideas and find inspiration. Alternate Fridays, 14:00 – 16:00.
- Warwickshire Police public enquiry service
Call into the library where staff can put you in touch with the police to:
- report a crime or anti-social behaviour,
- report lost or found property etc,
- access the police website using the free to use public computers.
Please visit www.warwickshire.police.uk or call 01926 415 000 for online and telephone services.
- Warwickshire Direct services
- Disability access
Disabled access features – DisabledGo has a detailed access guide, showing a graphical summary of the venue’s accessibility using access icons and detailed information of the key features of the venue.
- Do it online
- Contact us