All Warwickshire libraries are closed until further notice.
Our online services are still available - download eBooks & eAudiobooks, eMagazines, eNewspapers and eMusic for free.
- Opening hours
Day Opening hours Monday Closed Tuesday 9.30am to 1pm and 2pm to 7pm Wednesday Closed Thursday 9.30am to 1pm and 2pm to 6pm Friday 9.30am to 1pm and 2pm to 6pm Saturday 9.30am to 1pm Sunday Closed
Telephone 0300 555 8171 for Polesworth Library information. Lines are open:
- Monday to Friday: 8am to 6.30pm
All County Council managed libraries are closed on bank holidays and the preceding Sunday.
- What we offer
- books, talking books, large print
- newspapers and magazines
- Books on Prescription collection – mental health self-help books, eBooks and CDs.
- Micro:bits for loan – start coding with tiny programmable computers. For over eight year olds.
- computers with printing and scanning – printing is A4 black & white, and colour.
- photocopier – A4 black & white, and colour
- UK Online Centre
- Concessionary travel passes
- Children’s and young adult groups and activities
- Rhyme Time – songs and rhymes for 0-2 year olds and parents and carers. Tuesdays, 11:00 – 11:30.
- Story Stomp – fun session with stories and rhymes for 2-4 year olds and their parents and carers to follow on from Rhyme Time. Thursdays, 10:00 – 10:30. Term time only.
- Lego Club – creative themed sessions for children to build and create with Lego. Saturdays, 10:00 – 12:30.
- Silver Surfers – free computer and tablet help sessions for people aged 50 plus. Thursdays, 10:00 – 12:00. Drop-in, no need to book.
- Book and a Brew – tea, coffee and a chat. Thursdays, 10:30 – 11:30.
- Other groups and activities
- Nuneaton and North Warwickshire Family History Society - Drop in help and advice sessions. This will run on the fourth friday of each month between 10:30am and 12:30pm. First session will begin 27 March 2020.
- Warwickshire Police public enquiry service
Call into the library where staff can put you in touch with the police to:
- report a crime or anti-social behaviour
- report lost or found property
- access the police website using the free to use public computers
Please visit www.warwickshire.police.uk or call 01926 415 000 for online and telephone services.
- Safe Place
Polesworth Library is a Safe Place where you can go to get help if you feel unsafe or at risk when you are out and about.
We will help you contact your support worker, family member, carer or the police. You will know it’s a Safe Place as it will have a sticker in the window.
For more information visit the Safe Places page.
- Disability access
Disabled access features – DisabledGo has a detailed access guide, showing a graphical summary of the venue’s accessibility using access icons and detailed information of the key features of the venue.
- Do it online
- Contact us