Coleshill Library is now offering a limited number of services.
Click & Collect Request books online, by phone or email.
Staff Select Order a selection of books by phone or email.
Computer Access Book in advance online, phone or by email.
Return Loans Facility. Available during library opening hours.
Collect your orders and requests from the library once you have received a notification that your items are ready for collection. You do not need an appointment but may have to queue.
Email: [email protected].
During this time
Browsing in the library and other services are unavailable.
- Quarantining and cleaning measures for returned books will be in place, before they are reused, to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19. Your returned items may not be removed from your account for up to 5 days.
- Protect yourself and others from coronavirus. In line with Government guidance you are required to wear a face covering when in the library. Please do not visit the library if you have any of the main symptoms of coronavirus.
- Libraries are government designated venues where a system must be in place to request and record contact details of their customers, visitors, and staff to help break the chains of transmission of coronavirus. We will therefore collect your name and contact details, at Grab & Go libraries, to support NHS Test and Trace.
eLibrary - download eBooks & eAudiobooks, eMagazines, eNewspapers and eMusic for free.
- Opening hours
Day Opening hours Monday 9.30am to 12.30pm Tuesday 9.30am to 12.30 and 1.30pm to 5pm Wednesday 9.30am to 12.30pm Thursday 9.30am to 12.30 and 1.30pm to 5pm Friday 9.30am to 12.30pm Saturday 9.30am to 12.30pm Sunday Closed
Telephone 0300 555 8171 for Coleshill Library information (depending on your call package, charges may apply). Lines are open:
- Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm
- Friday 9am to 4.30pm
All County Council managed libraries are closed on bank holidays.
19a Parkfield Road
- What we offer
- books, talking books, large print
- computers with printing - printing is A4 black and white, and colour.
- Books on Prescription collection – mental health self-help books, eBooks and CDs.
- newspapers and magazines
- Micro:bits for loan – start coding with tiny programmable computers. For over 8-year-olds.
- photocopier – A4 black and white, and colour
- local studies and family history service
- study space
- baby changing facilities
- public toilet
- UK Online Centre
- Concessionary travel passes
- Children’s and young adult groups and activities
- Rhyme Time – songs and rhymes for 0 to 2-year-olds and parents and carers. Tuesdays, 11am to 11.30am.
- Story Stomp – fun session for 2 to 4-year-olds and their parents and carers to follow on from Rhyme Time. Fridays, 11am to 11.30am.
- Lego Club – creative themed sessions for children to build and create with Lego. Saturdays, 11am to 12 noon
- Other groups and activities
- Silver Surfers – free computer and tablet help sessions for people aged 50 plus. Thursdays, 10am to 12 noon. Drop-in or book in advance – Contact us.
- Coleshill Poetry Appreciation Group – meet first Saturday of the month, 10am to 12 noon.
- Family history surgery. Every third Monday of the month, 10am to 12 noon.
- Knitting club. Tuesdays, 2pm to 4pm.
- Remember When Crochet Group. Every Wednesday, 10am to 12pm
- Reading group. First Thursday of the month, 3pm to 4pm.
- Warwickshire Police public enquiry service
Call into the library where staff can put you in touch with the police to:
- report a crime or anti-social behaviour,
- report lost or found property etc,
- access the police website using the free to use public computers.
Please visit www.warwickshire.police.uk or call 01926 415 000 for online and telephone services.
- Safe Place
Coleshill Library is a Safe Place where you can go to get help if you feel unsafe or at risk when you are out and about.
We will help you contact your support worker, family member, carer or the police. You will know it’s a Safe Place as it will have a sticker in the window.
For more information visit the Safe Places page.
- Disability access
- accessible entrance
- public area on one level
- accessible toilet
- accessible parking
- access to low vision
- registered assistance dogs welcome
- facilities for visually impaired
- Do it online
- Contact us