All Warwickshire libraries are closed until further notice.
Our online services are still available - download eBooks & eAudiobooks, eMagazines, eNewspapers and eMusic for free.
- Opening hours
Day Opening hours Monday 9.30am to 12.30pm Tuesday 9.30am to 12.30pm and 1.30pm to 5.30pm Wednesday 9.30am to 12.30pm Thursday 9.30am to 12.30pm and 1.30pm to 5.30pm Friday 9.30am to 12.30pm Saturday 9.30am to 12.30pm Sunday Closed
Telephone 0300 555 8171 for Coleshill Library information. Lines are open:
- Monday to Friday - 8pm to 6.30pm
All County Council managed libraries are closed on bank holidays and the preceding Sunday.
19a Parkfield Road
- What we offer
- books, talking books, large print
- newspapers and magazines
- Books on Prescription collection – mental health self-help books, eBooks and CDs.
- Micro:bits for loan – start coding with tiny programmable computers. For over 8-year-olds.
- computers with printing and scanning – printing is A4 black and white, and colour.
- photocopier – A4 black and white, and colour
- local studies and family history service
- baby changing facilities
- public toilet
- UK Online Centre
- Concessionary travel passes
- Children’s and young adult groups and activities
- Rhyme Time – songs and rhymes for 0 to 2-year-olds and parents and carers. Tuesdays, 11am to 11.30am.
- Story Stomp – fun session for 2 to 4-year-olds and their parents and carers to follow on from Rhyme Time. Fridays, 11am to 11.30am.
- Lego Club – creative themed sessions for children to build and create with Lego. Saturdays, 11am to 12 noon
- Other groups and activities
- Silver Surfers – free computer and tablet help sessions for people aged 50 plus. Thursdays, 10am to 12 noon. Drop-in or book in advance – Contact us.
- Coleshill Poetry Appreciation Group – meet first Saturday of the month, 10am to 12 noon.
- Family history surgery. Every third Monday of the month, 10am to 12 noon.
- Knitting club. Tuesdays, 2pm to 4pm.
- Remember When Crochet Group. Every Wednesday, 10am to 12pm
- Reading group. First Thursday of the month, 3pm to 4pm.
- Warwickshire Police public enquiry service
Call into the library where staff can put you in touch with the police to:
- report a crime or anti-social behaviour,
- report lost or found property etc,
- access the police website using the free to use public computers.
Please visit www.warwickshire.police.uk or call 01926 415 000 for online and telephone services.
- Safe Place
Coleshill Library is a Safe Place where you can go to get help if you feel unsafe or at risk when you are out and about.
We will help you contact your support worker, family member, carer or the police. You will know it’s a Safe Place as it will have a sticker in the window.
For more information visit the Safe Places page.
- Disability access
- accessible entrance
- public area on one level
- accessible toilet
- accessible parking
- access to low vision
- registered assistance dogs welcome
- facilities for visually impaired
- Do it online
- Contact us