Kenilworth Library is now offering a limited number of services.
- Quarantining and cleaning measures for returned books will be in place, before they are reused, to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19. Your returned items may not be removed from your account for up to 5 days.
- Protect yourself and others from coronavirus. In line with Government guidance you are required to wear a face covering when in the library. Please do not visit the library if you have any of the main symptoms of coronavirus.
- Click & Collect Request books online and collect from the library entrance, during library opening hours.
- Staff Select Order a selection of books and collect from the library entrance, during library opening hours.
- Computer Access Book in advance. By appointment only.
- Return Loans Facility. Available during library opening hours.
During this time:
Other services are currently unavailable
eLibrary - download eBooks & eAudiobooks, eMagazines, eNewspapers and eMusic for free.
- Opening hours
Day Opening hours Monday 10am to 3pm Tuesday 10am to 3pm Wednesday 10am to 3pm Thursday 10am to 3pm Friday 10am to 3pm Saturday 10am to 1pm Sunday Closed
Telephone 0300 555 8171 for Kenilworth Library information. Lines are open:
- Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm
- Friday 9am to 4.30pm
All County Council managed libraries are closed on bank holidays and the preceding Sunday.
- What we offer
computers with printing – printing is A4 black & white, and colour.
- Books, talking books, large print
- Newspapers and magazines
- Books on Prescription collection – mental health self-help books, eBooks and CDs.
- Sorted! book collection – help for children, young people and parents with common problems and situations.
- Micro:bits for loan – start coding with tiny programmable computers. For over 8-year-olds.
- Photocopier – A3/A4 black and white, and colour
- Local studies and family history service
- Read and relax area
- UK Online Centre
- Public toilet
- Baby changing facilities
- Card payments accepted (transactions over £5)
- Blue badge (disabled parking permit)
- Concessionary travel passes
- Children’s and young adult groups and activities
- Other groups and activities
- Family history help sessions – Mondays, 10am to 12 noon.
- Crafternoon tea – Mondays, 2.30pm to 4pm.
- Warwickshire Police public enquiry service
Call into the library where staff can put you in touch with the police to:
- report a crime or anti-social behaviour,
- report lost or found property etc,
- access the police website using the free to use public computers.
Please visit www.warwickshire.police.uk or call 01926 415000 for online and telephone services.
- Safe Place
Kenilworth Library is a Safe Place where you can go to get help if you feel unsafe or at risk when you are out and about.
We will help you contact your support worker, family member, carer or the police. You will know it’s a Safe Place as it will have a sticker in the window.
For more information visit the Safe Places page.
- Disability access
Disabled access features – DisabledGo has a detailed access guide, showing a graphical summary of the venue’s accessibility using access icons and detailed information of the key features of the venue.
- Do it online
- Contact us