Warm Welcome at Warwickshire Libraries - safe and warm places to spend some time
- Find out what's on at the library
- Cost of Living - information about support for Warwickshire residents
- Library opening hours
Day Opening hours Monday 9am to 5.30pm Tuesday 9am to 5.30pm Wednesday 10am to 5.30pm Thursday 9am to 5.30pm Friday 9am to 5.30pm Saturday 9am to 1pm Sunday Closed
Telephone 0300 555 8171 for Kenilworth Library information (depending on your call package, charges may apply). Lines are open:
- Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm
- Friday 9am to 4.30pm
All County Council managed libraries are closed on bank holidays.
- What we offer
- books, talking books, large print - browse and borrow books from our shelves
- request books online and collect in the library
- staff select and collect in the library. We can supply book(s) that you like to read
- library account enquiries & general enquiries including joining
- computers with printing – printing is A4 black & white and colour. Bookable in advance online, by phone or ask in the library
- scanning - instructions are available but staff support is limited. Book the Scanner PC to use this service
- photocopier – A3/A4 black and white and A3/A4 colour
- self service machines to issue, return & renew
- local studies & family history - books for loan only
- Reading Well collection – mental health self-help books, eBooks and CDs
- Sorted! book collection – help for children, young people and parents with common problems and situations
- Micro:bits for loan – start coding with tiny programmable computers. For over 8-year-olds
- concessionary travel passes - applications and renewals by appointment only. Please contact the library to make a booking
- read and relax area
- limited study space
- public toilet
- baby changing facilities
- meeting room for hire
- member of Online Centres Network (OCN)
- Children’s and young adult groups and activities
Book in advance at Eventbrite except where stated - places are limited.
- Lego Club – imaginative, creative Lego sessions for children. Drop in, no need to book
- Rhyme Time – songs and rhymes for 0 to 2-years-old and parents and carers
- Story Stomp – fun session for 2 to 4-years-old and their parents and carers to follow on from Rhyme Time
- Safe Place
Kenilworth Library is a Safe Place where you can go to get help if you feel unsafe or at risk when you are out and about.
We will help you contact your support worker, family member, carer or the police. You will know it’s a Safe Place as it will have a sticker in the window.
For more information visit the Safe Places page.
- Disability access
Disabled access features – DisabledGo has a detailed access guide, showing a graphical summary of the venue’s accessibility using access icons and detailed information of the key features of the venue.
- Do it online
- Contact us